Is Ally the Man for the job? - The McCoist Thread

I would click on thanks but not sure I would mean it :D

Ohhh, and I have a meeting from 3pm-4pm (so 7-8pm UK time) so I miss everything.

I probably wont get home till after 9pm tonight and wont finish watching the footy till gone 11.... which means no FIFA 13 tonight either :(

And I still have to pfully plan out my training sessions for my U10's as well.

Wednesdays SUCK in my house. Well, they do for me - the wee fella loves his footy and the Mrs doesnt care as she isnt doing all the running around...

Anyway.... COME ON RANGERS !!!!!!!!!!!

haha manic mate! fifa 13 out already over there?

Re FIFA 13 lads...

1. Yes, it came out over here yesterday - big rush at the store.. and a big rush in Bermuda constituted 3 people asking for it at the same time.

2. RFC are indeed in the game with the full squad. HOWEVER....... You cant do a career as a Rangers player or Manager. They only have the SPL in Scotland so Rangers are now in the "Rest of the World" teams, which means you cant have a career with them. You can, though, use them in "Seasons" mode, which is online against other players.

Funnily enough, in the rankings (for those that have FIFA you will know what that is...) of online players playing.... Rangers, yesterday, ranked 3rd worldwide - behind only Boca and the Classic Team (not surprised by the classic team as it is the best team in it). I played as Rangers against someone who had Toronto and pumped them 3-0. 1st 3 points in the bag, thank you very much.

I like it, some nice new touches and the graphics are crisp.

Got called up to the Scottish national team (I went a CAM with Arsenal - but got loaned to Shrewsbury) and started in the 2nd WC qualifier against Russia.... and scored on my debut, with a rating of 9.5 as well - I MIGHT have been MOTM. never checked player ratings at end.

I know I sound like a bit of an anorak (some will say I am anyway...) but this is the 1st FIFA game I have gotten into in ages - and my first impressions are positive.

Re FIFA 13 lads...

1. Yes, it came out over here yesterday - big rush at the store.. and a big rush in Bermuda constituted 3 people asking for it at the same time.

2. RFC are indeed in the game with the full squad. HOWEVER....... You cant do a career as a Rangers player or Manager. They only have the SPL in Scotland so Rangers are now in the "Rest of the World" teams, which means you cant have a career with them. You can, though, use them in "Seasons" mode, which is online against other players.

Funnily enough, in the rankings (for those that have FIFA you will know what that is...) of online players playing.... Rangers, yesterday, ranked 3rd worldwide - behind only Boca and the Classic Team (not surprised by the classic team as it is the best team in it). I played as Rangers against someone who had Toronto and pumped them 3-0. 1st 3 points in the bag, thank you very much.

I like it, some nice new touches and the graphics are crisp.

Got called up to the Scottish national team (I went a CAM with Arsenal - but got loaned to Shrewsbury) and started in the 2nd WC qualifier against Russia.... and scored on my debut, with a rating of 9.5 as well - I MIGHT have been MOTM. never checked player ratings at end.

I know I sound like a bit of an anorak (some will say I am anyway...) but this is the 1st FIFA game I have gotten into in ages - and my first impressions are positive.

i was under the impression you can alter the teams in the league in career mode, eg take out dundee and replace with rangers, no?

the playability in the demo is unreal, most realistic yet.

i was under the impression you can alter the teams in the league in career mode, eg take out dundee and replace with rangers, no?

the playability in the demo is unreal, most realistic yet.

Aye I think you can, I just wanted to get playing last night though, so didnt bother. I might set up a 2nd career and do that though.

The demo is insane already. Really looking forward to the career mode even without being able to sign to Rangers which is a small bummer. As it is, I will have to wait for my girlfriend to buy this beauty for christmas (!!!) which is another 88 days way. Yes, I did count them!

Looks like there are some real nice, new features.

I havent used the Kinect feature yet but will play around with it in the next couple of weeks when I can find some spare time to do so...