Is Ally the Man for the job? - The McCoist Thread

But I really wasn't. I was saying hat you couldn't really blame McCois for so man ndividial errors. Could you ? He couldn't be on the pitch hitting Naismiths shots for him, preventing Whittaker from giving th ball away or Whittaker stupidly getting sent off.

The manager carries th can but no for one minute did he want Whittake to be so stupid as get sent off.

In fact, at HT in Maribor he told them to b extra careful with challenges.... What does Bougherra do ? Get sent off.

The manager can't do everything for them. And that was my point, you can't really blame him for those individual errors from players that should know better.

You're making the point players deserve blame as well, yes very true, doesn't take away from the valid criticisms or sugar coat how it is on Ally's track record does it?

You're making the point players deserve blame as well, yes very true, doesn't take away from the valid criticisms or sugar coat how it is on Ally's track record does it?

I didn't try to, did I ?

So really what has it got to do with if he's the man for the job or not?

He was being blamed for the European defeats, I was pointing out that it wasn't all him.

In fact, he picked his best team each time and was badly let down by some players.

Try no to Rea a post in isolation...

He was being blamed for the European defeats, I was pointing out that it wasn't all him.

In fact, he picked his best team each time and was badly let down by some players.

Try no to Rea a post in isolation...

A sacked manager will always have been let down by his players to some extent, buck still stops with him.

I will say, I am disappointed at how some people are showing outrage for my use of the word bastard whilst finding it perfectly acceptable to call mcCoist hopeless, useless, telling him to gtf.... And also complaining about a ban for someone who called fellow bears "monglotards".

That seems like double standards to me.

But, that said, I shouldn't have used the word so I apologies unreservedly. It was honestly not meant as a descriptive term but for effect. Again, my apologies.

A sacked manager will always have been let down by his players to some extent, buck still stops with him.

Again, I said that already. No manager can prevent stupidity from players, yet he is being chastised for such and in just his first couple of games as manager. Individual stupidity aside and we would have went throu against Malmo.