Is the tide starting to turn for Charles Green?

there's a diference between knowing something and being able to prove it. I saw a girl's panties on the escalator today.

I know that to be a fact but I can't prove it.

No, but you can still tell us in no uncertain terms you saw that girl's panties with your own eyes.

It's not just that Brown can't produce physical evidence for us all to see, he can't even tell us what he's seen or been told to make him believe this.

No, but you can still tell us in no uncertain terms you saw that girl's panties with your own eyes.

It's not just that Brown can't produce physical evidence for us all to see, he can't even tell us what he's seen or been told to make him believe this.

john Brown's told us in no uncertain terms whytes still involved.

Based on what? If he's seen something with whyte's name on it or even seen him having a drink with Green surely he'd say that?

Unless of course it's based on nothing other than hunches and rumour, which I think is the case.

John Brown told us that Sevco 5088 changed its name to Sevco Scotland and back again.

John Brown told us that the decision had been made to put Rangers into the first division.

John Brown has talked a lot of crap at times.

John Brown told us that Sevco 5088 changed its name to Sevco Scotland and back again.

John Brown told us that the decision had been made to put Rangers into the first division.

John Brown has talked a lot of crap at times.[/QUOTE]

Only at times mate? I think it has been all the time.