At last.. SPL seal TV deal

You also have live streams!. I don't have sky and never have,if I'm not at the game I'll watch it in the pub or on my computer. I do think the Rangers fans should cancel their sky and give the reason why, but that's easy for me to say as I don't have it.

P.S. Has there been an increase in the cost of your sky payments?,for those who have sky.

Watching online is fine. However, a subscription to Rangers TV is one more way of supporting the Club.

Watching online is fine. However, a subscription to Rangers TV is one more way of supporting the Club.

I have been considering this. I know you cannot watch live but how soon after the match can you view it and how long does it remain available to watch?

Methinks it is never removed.

BTW, if you subscribe to the general RangersTV(lite) - at least so far - you get all the games' audio commentary live (Tom Miller and one of the media team) from the games (it is essentially the commentary to the Rangers TV games to be shown later). That subscription cost me 34 pounds per year, it is probably cheaper in Britain, it included the Rangers News bits, interviews and game reviews. To watch the games, you'd have to pay more or pay-per-view.

The website says :

RangersTV Standard

This package allows you to access all of our channels and view any programme twice.

Your package includes:

• Every game on demand from midnight in the UK
  • Pre match, half time and post match coverage
  • Match highlights and reviews
  • Blues News, Rangers nightly news programme
  • Access to Rangers library of SPL, European and Old Firm matches
  • Access to RangersTV.tv’s archive of programmes
  • Exclusive player features and interviews
  • Subscribe Monthly (£5)
  • Subscribe Annually (£49)

I note there's a disclaimer just now:

MATCH COVERAGE

We are sorry for the inconvenience but we are unable to confirm match coverage at this time. Please follow our twitter or facebook accounts for up-to-date news or visit rangers.co.uk

I would imagine that this is due to sorting out rights issues etc with SKY and ESPN.