At last.. SPL seal TV deal

Guest sarry

Skyâ??s deal will see 30 games a season screened live â?? including five live Rangers SFL fixtures.

ESPN will bring TEN Gers games from the SFL â?? starting with the Ibrox sideâ??s trip to Berwick Rangers, now switched to Sunday August 26.

Above is a quote on this begging bowl deal brokered by Lieswell & Doncaster I have a couple of questions? (well three)

Are we being shown 5 times a season or just 5 times over their 5 year contract with SKY? Likewise with ESPN shown 10 times over a season or over their 5 year contract.

And will we recieve payment? I just wondered or maybe being a wee bit thick

Guest sarry

Thanks m8, just wondered I can see a few of our games being moved to a Sunday, especially if they are playing in Glasgow the same day as us.

Strathclyde's finest would not allow it, they did in the early 70's and I would say the battling was worse then.

After every summer break, there's always a big crowd at the first home gate. It never last long into the season and the best way to tell what crowds will be is in the middle of winter, or whether your team is in the top 6, or bottom 6.

Also, there's a defiance against what Rangers are saying, that there crowds will be down.

Next year, once they all see that the title will be a walkover for septic, I'm not so sure there will be so many attending games.

I know one thing, when we're back to £30 a game, I won't be there much, if at all. I just can't afford it.

Life's not so good for scroungers these days and it's only going to get worse after the olympics.

St Mirren 1st match attendance: 4,104

Brechin 1st match attendance: 4,123

:tongue: