Le Guen faces keeper decision

I was disappointed in the first place that McGregor was dropped for Letizi and will feel the same if it happens again.

In saying that I think Letizi will come back in and think PLG see's McGregor as a longer term option after Letizi raps it.

i agree fully with you, but i hope for McGregor to keep his place.

I hear Craig Gordon will be dropped for this match, maybe Le Guen can pick him for us :D

But in seriously, I hope he sticks with McGregor but its guess work if he does or not. Also good comments from Letizi.

I hear Craig Gordon will be dropped for this match, maybe Le Guen can pick him for us :D

But in seriously, I hope he sticks with McGregor but its guess work if he does or not. Also good comments from Letizi.

Have you given up on Klos then Gribz?(not being funny). Do you think he will play again for us exept if the first 2 keepers are injured?

Have you given up on Klos then Gribz?(not being funny). Do you think he will play again for us exept if the first 2 keepers are injured?

Ive accepted it Pete. Dont get me wrong Id still like to see a fully fit Klos playing for us and IMO he is still the best but it looks like he is playing out his days on the bench or reserves. He wont play for us again, unless as you say, the other 2 are injured.

Shame as he was a truly truly class keeper!

I was disappointed in the first place that McGregor was dropped for Letizi and will feel the same if it happens again.

In saying that I think Letizi will come back in and think PLG see's McGregor as a longer term option after Letizi raps it.

thats my thoughts.

I have absolutely no confidence in Letizi. Allan McGregor is the better option

In my opinion.

It would seem that leGuen dosn't always go for what we think is the best option. I still think he will put Letizi back in, maybe not this week but certainly next week.