St Johnstone - Europa League exit

The SPL only have themselves to blame if that happens. Rangers carried Scotlands position for years until Celtic finally did assist for a couple of seasons. Then all these clubs shoot themselves in the foot.

This is the first summer Im not dissapointed with another Scottish club going out.

The game has to hit rock bottom before massive changes are forced and we arent far away from that....San Marino, Andorra and Liechtenstein says it all.

Who really cares who is to blame? Are you wanting in the future to see a Rangers that can beat the champions of England and draw with the likes of Bayern, or are you wanting to see a side that got beaten 4-1 by Unirea?

Btw Andy, Hearts are in Europe too I believe

They were one of the first club's to come out and officially state that they wouldn't be voting for our SPL share transfer, so they can fuck off as well.

while I don't celebrate other teams getting beat I don't cheer them when they win.

I've got to admit it - but I was absolutely delighted when I heard of St Poisons exit and I'll be the same when the rest go out sooner rather than later.

F**k the lot of them.

Guest Bluenose80
Who really cares who is to blame? Are you wanting in the future to see a Rangers that can beat the champions of England and draw with the likes of Bayern, or are you wanting to see a side that got beaten 4-1 by Unirea?

There's nothing we can do about it. Hard to feel sympathy after the way we have been treated, as usual when we get back there it will be up to us to drag Scottish football back up the ladder and we must be sure when that happens to make everyone else well aware of that fact.

I've got to admit it - but I was absolutely delighted when I heard of St Poisons exit and I'll be the same when the rest go out sooner rather than later.

F**k the lot of them.

I'm only interested in Rangers,but you're correct.................................fuck the lot of them

You cant be serious with that? These fat cats and corrupt jokers have ruined the game and they should be held accountable, although I think they should stick around to clean up the mess for a while. The Scottish game has needed revamped and restructured for years and years yet its taken the Rangers issue to make everyone hit rock bottom and if we have to start again to climb up then Ive been saying we should start again for years from everything to Summer football to ex Pro's / managers running the game to an 18 team SPL.

Of course I want to see Rangers on the up playing Bayerns etc, and we will get their again!

Andy, we are already lying in that bed as it is. The SPL and SFA have crippled us. Being in Europe will be short term affairs going forward. Other than 2008 it was already and that was without the handcuffs and feet ball and chains tied to us.

Do we really want Celtic to be making the group stages of the CL in our SPL absence ? Allowing them to pull even further away financially? Maybe, for all our sakes, I should be hoping Cetic win the CL as it MIGHT help us in 5 yrs time IF we are in Europe. Nah, not for me. If CFC make the CL group stages in each of the next 5 yrs they, if financially prudent, should be at least 40 million ahead of us..... Do we honestly want that ?

I would honestly rather the country coefficient was in the shitter. Because if it is then we are ALL in the same boat, same starting point but we will have already cut our cloth accordingly.

Yeah, in actual fact I've fair enjoyed listening to the Scots clubs getting tanked. It's amusing to listen to the sympathetic pats on the back from the commentators as Motherwell lose 0-2 atm to a side without a game under their belt so far...apparently MFC fans are chucking things at Greek players, as well, so the image of the country is being proudly carried aloft by our replacements. Of course, songs are so much worse than object throwing, I realise that.

I change my previous post, I do want to see them do badly.

Check that - they ARE going to do badly regardless of my view, so I may as well enjoy it. I've had enough of feeling depressed. Btw, is that our Boumsong getting booed?