Brian Kennedy new Statement

More from BK re the offer..............

The Gentleman negotiating on behalf of the controlling investors was aware that the deal was still on the table as there was ongoing dialogue as the position of Rangers worsened. This same Gentleman employs Charles Green.

He was and is aware of all these details so to claim ignorance (read his statement) was misleading. However to avoid further 'misunderstandings'

it was appropriate to submit same offer to Zeus, by recorded delivery with proof of funding. Yes the leak, which I reiterate came from inside Ibrox, puts further pressure on Mr Green as the fans, who up until then thought all other financed bidders had departed, realised there was an alternative. If this was playing the press, our camp would have leaked it end June.

question on the other 49%. This would be offered immediately to Blue Knight investors, other honourable and trustworthy people and fans. So realistically

the investors would prob get out pretty quick. However to get deal done quickly and take control, getting the Rangers family united again,time was of the essence and 51% would be enough initially to achieve this.

It's strange that he thinks it's OK for him to buy shares but then it can only be Rangers fans who buy them in the future. Do as I say and not as I do?

THe shares will then be sold to Rangers people at no profit, but presumably they could then sell them on at a profit? A strange way to set something up.

I'm intrigued by the fact that he thinks we are in a mess. What would he have done differently over the past month or so?

as I say its designed to help us in a time of chrisis. it would only ever be needed or wanted if we were on the brink of admin again.

I am beginning to agree with you, GS. It won't do any harm and there have been mutterings that we could go back into admin. This could be a preemptive strike by BK to prevent that happening. I don't know if that is his intention or if it is a by- product of it and should prevent that nightmare scenario. So long as it doesn't prevent the club from prospering by creating divisions and failure to back the club then I have no problem with it.

Edited by Blue Moon

Will this Hibbee blow-hard not just go away and leave us in peace.

As a Hibs fan, why is he doing this "for free"? He's not one of us, so his motives must be questioned thoroughly. Is it just to upset the club and prevent stability?

Im sorry, but if it looks like shit and smells like shit, it must be a True Blue Knights production.

It has been said before: his wife and her family are diehard Bluenoses and that's probably part of his investment-"interest".

I have no problem here. What irks me is the way much of this is handled. If people are genuine, they should talk to the appropriate persons and be done with it. If these people say "No!, At least for the time being.", you should just get on with it. Or you can say: "I made an offer for the club. It was rejected, but I will be there should it become necessary."

The constant back-sniping is sure no way to deal with the club or the support.

Still, I for one believe that as soon all is sorted business-wise, and we are done with licensing and playing football again, Green and his might be more open to this. They have a full product to sell, not one with open ends and thus of "lower value".

I am beginning to agree with you, GS. It won't do any harm and there have been mutterings that we could go back into admin. This could be a preemptive strike by BK to prevent that happening. I don't know if that is his intention or if it is a by product of it and should prevent that nightmare scenario. So long as it doesn't prevent the club from prospering by creating divisions and failure to back the club then I have no problem with it.

he either thinks we will and is taking advantage or prays we don't.

either way he's doing something to avert the need.

Edited by the gunslinger

It has been said before: his wife and her family are diehard Bluenoses and that's probably part of his investment-"interest".

I have no problem here. What irks me is the way much of this is handled. If people are genuine, they should talk to the appropriate persons and be done with it. If these people say "No!, At least for the time being.", you should just get on with it. Or you can say: "I made an offer for the club. It was rejected, but I will be there should it become necessary."

The constant back-sniping is sure no way to deal with the club or the support.

Still, I for one believe that as soon all is sorted business-wise, and we are done with licensing and playing football again, Green and his might be more open to this. They have a full product to sell, not one with open ends and thus of "lower value".

if you believe Kennedy that exactly what he's done. he made his bid and kept quiet.

if you believe Kennedy that exactly what he's done. he made his bid and kept quiet.

Apart from ...

The reason for control is to give the club much needed leadership and direction to get it out the mess its in.

... and bits in the second part of the statement (about the gentleman employing CG). All not needed.

It's strange that he thinks it's OK for him to buy shares but then it can only be Rangers fans who buy them in the future. Do as I say and not as I do?

THe shares will then be sold to Rangers people at no profit, but presumably they could then sell them on at a profit? A strange way to set something up.

I'm intrigued by the fact that he thinks we are in a mess. What would he have done differently over the past month or so?

he would be buying shares to avert a chrisis. I assume he thinks its ok because of that.

I am really getting the impression the Sevco just don't want to sell up & move on.

The more they knock back bids, the more this view is strengthened. It certainly looks like they are committed in the longer term, to rebuild the club. Once that is done, I'm sure they will sell on for a massive profit!!!