Brian Kennedy new Statement

I would call it alot of things mate but not astonishing, i think it's clear what he is up to.

I'm not really hiding anything. I want green gone.

he's underfunded

he has a strange relationship with facts

he's fronting for whyte or ticketus imho.

I see Kennedy as a good option as back up especially with tbk who I've always wanted. because I believe in them and because they are friends of friends.

I'm not sure if that's what you mean but if not say so. ill give you an honest answer.

I could be so wrong on this. I know that. I don't think I am but I know I could be.

I'm not really hiding anything. I want green gone.

he's underfunded

he has a strange relationship with facts

he's fronting for whyte or ticketus imho.

I see Kennedy as a good option as back up especially with tbk who I've always wanted. because I believe in them and because they are friends of friends.

I'm not sure if that's what you mean but if not say so. ill give you an honest answer.

I could be so wrong on this. I know that. I don't think I am but I know I could be.

Yet they couldn't provide the funds to start with to outbid Mr Green who is underfunded? Is it only me that sees something wrong with what you're suggesting and what actually happened? If they had the funds to do this in the beginning why not just do it and get the club instead of trying to do it as cheaply as possible?

So far Green has been able to pay the wages and must have satisfied certain requirements to potentially get an SFA license. I am happy with that for now.

Yet they couldn't provide the funds to start with to outbid Mr Green who is underfunded? Is it only me that sees something wrong with what you're suggesting and what actually happened? If they had the funds to do this in the beginning why not just do it and get the club instead of trying to do it as cheaply as possible?

So far Green has been able to pay the wages and must have satisfied certain requirements to potentially get an SFA license. I am happy with that for now.

it was easy for green to outbid them though. he bid last and his bid was a loan not a purchase.

he also had the advantage of not caring about liquidation.

I am sure tbk could have offered 10 million on the basis the fans repay them and get nothing for it but they didn't want to.

that's my reasoning on that matter.

it was easy for green to outbid them though. he bid last and his bid was a loan not a purchase.

he also had the advantage of not caring about liquidation.

I am sure tbk could have offered 10 million on the basis the fans repay them and get nothing for it but they didn't want to.

that's my reasoning on that matter.

I think it just comes down to none of the blue knights really put there money where there mouth was. there was always some excuse. fair enough greens money was a loan but most of these things are loans at the end of the day in some shape or another

More from BK re the offer..............

The Gentleman negotiating on behalf of the controlling investors was aware that the deal was still on the table as there was ongoing dialogue as the position of Rangers worsened. This same Gentleman employs Charles Green.

He was and is aware of all these details so to claim ignorance (read his statement) was misleading. However to avoid further 'misunderstandings'

it was appropriate to submit same offer to Zeus, by recorded delivery with proof of funding. Yes the leak, which I reiterate came from inside Ibrox, puts further pressure on Mr Green as the fans, who up until then thought all other financed bidders had departed, realised there was an alternative. If this was playing the press, our camp would have leaked it end June.

question on the other 49%. This would be offered immediately to Blue Knight investors, other honourable and trustworthy people and fans. So realistically

the investors would prob get out pretty quick. However to get deal done quickly and take control, getting the Rangers family united again,time was of the essence and 51% would be enough initially to achieve this.

Looks like he's hinting that it's Mike MacDonald pulling Green's strings, what odds Greens' mysterious mini European tour was to Greece and Belgium not Greece and Switzerland?

No it wasn't. It was a purchase.

The TBKs was exactly the same model.

so what was all that stuff from green about it being a loan so that it didn't dilute the existing shareholders value about.

I've also checked Kennedy's offer and se no mention of a loan nevermind interest.