SPL and SFL on brink of agreeing £1.2m Rangers telly deal with Sky

He said our club had died when Bill Miller got preferred bidder status, struggled to take him seriously since.

I was also ridiculed for saying the players would leave. sfa and SPL penalties would be huge and miller would pull out.

indeed my point was centred round people celebrating a newco when it was clearly going to be disastrous because "the fat controller" would be upsett.

for many it did die as well. is kplfishtank still following the club? I know Casey isn't.

Edited by the gunslinger

..... Just seems to be you that thinks the stuff he gets away with is ok, but god forbid anybody saying anything about it or there you are to back him up.......

........would prob save you from running to save him everyday and pulling other people up for much less.

Cheers CG mate, I feel much better after reading that.

I thought it was just me that felt that way.

Right chaps, we need to draw a line under the bickering.

Gunslinger didn't call Green a liar, he simply suggested it by posting "compulsive liar?" in response to Frankie's post. There's a clear distinction between that and posting something like "Green is a compulsive liar".

Gunslinger, please be careful with your choice of words.

GovanAllan & CumbernauldGers, there's absolutely no favoritism towards gunslinger here. If you have a problem with certain posts you can use the "Report Post" function which is available via a button beneath every single post (the triangle with exclamation mark). When that function is used the whole admin & mod team find out about it and will deal with it accordingly.

Further to this (and as I said previously), please feel free to use the ignore function if you don't wish to read posts from certain forum users. Please keep in mind though, that if you use this function you will still be able to see posts from the people on your ignore list when others quote their comments and that it would be extremely hypocritical to respond to those posts when you have the person on your ignore list.

Last, but not least, if you have any specific complaints to make about the way the forum is being run, please feel free to send a PM to one of the admin team.

Cheers! :tu:

That's funny...I posted a comment on ff and that's when I got my lifetime ban.

My comment?

"It's Miller time"

Honestly!

I think ff had a good idea of what a newco meant. so did the yahoos and many were saying similar on ff.

its a shame you were banned though I wasn't for pointing out it was a bad thing after all.

Right chaps, we need to draw a line under the bickering.

Gunslinger didn't call Green a liar, he simply suggested it by posting "compulsive liar?" in response to Frankie's post. There's a clear distinction between that and posting something like "Green is a compulsive liar".

Gunslinger, please be careful with your choice of words.

GovanAllan & CumbernauldGers, there's absolutely no favoritism towards gunslinger here. If you have a problem with certain posts you can use the "Report Post" function which is available via a button beneath every single post (the triangle with exclamation mark). When that function is used the whole admin & mod team find out about it and will deal with it accordingly.

Further to this (and as I said previously), please feel free to use the ignore function if you don't wish to read posts from certain forum users. Please keep in mind though, that if you use this function you will still be able to see posts from the people on your ignore list when others quote their comments and that it would be extremely hypocritical to respond to those posts when you have the person on your ignore list.

Last, but not least, if you have any specific complaints to make about the way the forum is being run, please feel free to send a PM to one of the admin team.

Cheers! :tu:

my coment was meant toungue in cheek. I am fairly sure I phrased it as a question.

for the avoidance of doubt I don't think he's a compulsive liar.

If you have a problem with certain posts you can use the "Report Post" function which is available via a button beneath every single post (the triangle with exclamation mark). When that function is used the whole admin & mod team find out about it and will deal with it accordingly.

Wow!!! Nobody knew about that button...look-out gunslinger, admin could be very busy soon.