SPL and SFL on brink of agreeing £1.2m Rangers telly deal with Sky

He's as entitled to his view as much as any of the rest of us is he not?

So it's ok to constantly call Green a liar on every thread when even when he's been proved wrong. This place used to have standards about that, obviously they are slipping in the year of the Troll.

So it's ok to constantly call Green a liar on every thread when even when he's been proved wrong. This place used to have standards about that, obviously they are slipping in the year of the Troll.

Time will tell if he's right or wrong. Green has hardly been a paragon of truth so far.

The ignore facility is available to all, rather than consistently complain about him why not just use it?

Nobody said you did but you can't just constantly call him a liar everytime he releases a statement, makes you look like the Troll you claim not to be.

well while his statements only stand for a few hours before being contradicted I can.

its hardly my fault little or nothing he says comes true.

Use the ignore function in your forum user settings if you don't want to read what certain posters say on here. That way you get peace, we get peace and everyone's happy.

PS - If you can't figure out how to use the ignore function PM me and I'll explain it in detail for you. :tu:

I know how to use it and have used it for him, but i felt once again his comments with wrong and not needed, if you look so do other people every day. Just seems to be you that thinks the stuff he gets away with is ok, but god forbid anybody saying anything about it or there you are to back him up.

I have asked him not to respond to my post's and would be more than happy if he would do this, would prob save you from running to save him everyday and pulling other people up for much less.