Official: Kennedy bids £5.6m for 51% of the club

£6.16m for a controlling interest in the club and you won't get your cash for 2 years?

1. It's a crap offer....probably worse than some of the offers that have been rejected. It will never get accepted.

2. Kennedy obviously has no cash to invest in the club. It looks as if he is using the club to pay the profit to Green's investors.

I fail to see how anyone can welcome this as positive. It looks as if it's no better than the status quo in the best case, and we may be worse off.

I suspect he'll work with our fan groups to minimise his holding.

More likely he'll be able to make a better fist of a share flotation than Green as fans may be more inclined to trust Kennedy et al.

Why is Kennedy more trustworthy?

It seems that the level of trustworthiness varies depending on the amount that you are willing to entertain the RST.

Guest blueswede

I can not see Green selling, he is in it for a profit and he will sell for a larger piece of the cheese, when we are back in the SPL.

But any thing can happen and I will not be surprized one bit.

Why is Kennedy more trustworthy?

It seems that the level of trustworthiness varies depending on the amount that you are willing to entertain the RST.

The Trust and the other fan groups - as well as any ex-players etc they can obtain the support of - means many fans will find their ideas more palatable than those from people they know less about.

Not saying that's right or wrong just probable. :)

£6.16m for a controlling interest in the club and you won't get your cash for 2 years?

1. It's a crap offer....probably worse than some of the offers that have been rejected. It will never get accepted.

2. Kennedy obviously has no cash to invest in the club. It looks as if he is using the club to pay the profit to Green's investors.

I fail to see how anyone can welcome this as positive. It looks as if it's no better than the status quo in the best case, and we may be worse off.

guaranteed return on investment and 49% of a company growing ever stronger might well appeal.

Kennedy can ge the fans behind the new ownership as well.