Official: Kennedy bids £5.6m for 51% of the club

stephen.mcgowan‏@mcgowan_stephen

Ex-Newcastle chairman Freddy Shepherd says he is still talking to Charles Green re potential investment in Rangers.

what he's offering on the surface of it is a good deal. its a wonder he hasn't had more interest.

Guest carter001
15% would get you little or no Influence and debatable amounts of info.

the fans owned 15% under whyte and sdm. how.much influence or info did we get.

I know one investor has 23% but the rest had no more than 15%. So, having 15% would give you as much say as any of them.

Also, comparing an individual with 15% to thousands of minor shareholders having a combined 15% is not quite the same.

I thought that the bid was £5.6m plus 10% interest. Where does the £12m come from?

yeah I think that's my fault for misreading r Wilson's article. he talks about the 5.6 in working capital then green etc getting their 5.5 back plus 10% after two years.

I was adding those two things but that's probably incorrect.

I know one investor has 23% but the rest had no more than 15%. So, having 15% would give you as much say as any of them.

Also, comparing an individual with 15% to thousands of minor shareholders having a combined 15% is not quite the same.

its not the same your right.

however greens consortium are in this as one and have 100%.

buying 15% will just see you outvoted 85% to 15.