Official: Kennedy bids £5.6m for 51% of the club

This evening my Lawyers have submitted to the offices of Zeus Capital, a copy of the offer document, along with proof of funding, that was considered and rejected by the controlling investors in Sevco around 27th June 2012.

However, this offer will remain on the table for an open ended period of time.

I fully respect it is the legal prerogative of the controlling investors to accept or reject any offers for the shares, but I remain ready willing and able to support the long term interests of Rangers Football Club.

So let me get this right, he knows who the mystery bad men are that control Rangers? Well he must if he submitted a bid to them

His timeing to try and de-rail Rangers start to the season could not have been timed better, anybody would think these people dont want Rangers to get back going again.

has it occurred to you that green won't allow his control to drop below 50%.

flotation or otherwise.

Green is the CEO, so what "control" does he has you speak of? Maybe I am totally wrong here, but Rangers FC is owned by Sevco Scotland Limited. A certain amount of shares was sold to Blue Pitch Holding, some to Zeus Capital (?) and some more to this chap last week. The rest of the shares in Sevco or Rangers FC (dunno exactly) are in no hands whatsoever right now?

Guest Dutchy
I think in the eyes of some nothing Green can do will soften their stance.

I was only asking you thought about it all, but it seems you don't have any opinion really.

Which is funny considering all the messages exchanged between yourself and gunslinger.

Fair enough, everyones entitled to an opinion, I just wasn't too clear what yours was, unless it's just the anti-hate one against Green, as you see it.

I don't hate Green, but I would like to come out with some more info and I'd certainly like him to explain where all the money and investors he's promised us are.

Cant belive i'm really wasting time on you bu here we go.

It's hardly proof mate is it?

no not really I suppose. I don't see how he's trying to derail the season though by offering money to fund the club.

do you really think he's just pretending to bid?

Green is the CEO, so what "control" does he has you speak of? Maybe I am totally wrong here, but Rangers FC is owned by Sevco Scotland Limited. A certain amount of shares was sold to Blue Pitch Holding, some to Zeus Capital (?) and some more to this chap last week. The rest of the shares in Sevco or Rangers FC (dunno exactly) are in no hands whatsoever right now?

I font think that's how it works. if you put in 5 million at the start on the understanding 10 million will be taken in. at the start you own 100% when the other 5 comes in your down to 50%.

at all times 100% is owned.

I was only asking you thought about it all, but it seems you don't have any opinion really.

Which is funny considering all the messages exchanged between yourself and gunslinger.

Fair enough, everyones entitled to an opinion, I just wasn't too clear what yours was, unless it's just the anti-hate one against Green, as you see it.

I don't hate Green, but I would like to come out with some more info and I'd certainly like him to explain where all the money and investors he's promised us are.

My opinion is that expectation of total and utter full details of everything is a bit much to expect amongst this cluster fuck. I also believe that the uncertainty about funding and investors has to be excused at least partly considering we still don't know yet today if we can play football this season.

Blue Pitch Holdings don't concern me much, mainly because i'm not one to believe they're Whyte/Ticketus in disguise. Yes ideally I would like to know everything about them, but I can understand people perhaps wanting some anonymity in this enviornment. We knew the names of David Murray and Craig Whyte very well and it didn't do us much good.

Green has some work to do to fully earn the trust of the fans, i'm sure he understands that himself. When/if we finally get settled as a football club again I expect things to become much clearer and detailed as time goes on. But I think folk need to be careful with taking a guilty until proven innocent attitude, and I think we should buy season tickets. Ally and whatever players we'll have need us more than ever to get out these lower divisions as quick as possible, and every penny is important as administration showed.

Sorry for somewhat evading your questions dutchy, I do have an opinion, i'm just also frustrated at what I see as a lack of balance and perspective from some. I just want us to be a football club again, I want to go to Ibrox every other weekend in the seat i've had for years with the people i've sat with for years, Green can prove himself to me while I do that.

BRIAN KENNEDY insists he HAS made a fresh bid to buy Rangers — even though Ibrox chief Charles Green rubbished the claims as nonsense.

Multi-millionaire Kennedy claims he held talks over a £5.6million takeover — and insisted the offer would remain on the table.

The Sale Sharks rugby boss aimed to purchase a 51 per cent majority shareholding in Gers — and kick Green into touch.

Kennedy claimed to have held talks with a Gers deal-broker — tabling a written offer last month — with discussions progressing.

That would excite Gers fans still unconvinced by Green.

But last night the Yorkshireman slammed Kennedy and said: “For the avoidance of doubt, the owners and board of the club are not interested in selling a majority stake in Rangers to anyone.

“We’ve checked with all the official representatives of shareholders and none have had meetings with Brian Kennedy.

“He has not contacted any board members on this matter and we have never received any written offer from him.

“Many people had the opportunity to purchase the club prior to our consortium, including Mr Kennedy, but failed to do so.”

But Kennedy said in a statement: “This evening my lawyers submitted to the offices of Zeus Capital, a copy of the offer document, along with proof of funding, that was considered and rejected by the controlling investors in Sevco around 27th June 2012.

“This offer will remain on the table for an open-ended period of time.”

Meanhwile, Eintracht Frankfurt are ready to move for Carlos Bocanegra. Eintracht coach Armin Veh admitted the clubs had already spoken.

He said: “Yes, there was contact. But I cannot comment on any names, other people are responsible for this.”

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/4446594/Im-NOT-walking-away.html#ixzz21URDwBHK

so he puts in more than the rest and gains less.

why does green need control he wants the same as Kennedy a strong rangers with secure assets. doesn't he?

conversely why does Kennedy feel he needs control.

Again blinded by the Green factor, if he's doing it for the good of the club put his money in get his 15%. I thought you claimed the TBK weren't in it for the return just the good of the club.

Green is the CEO he runs the club no matter who the shareholders are, remember if Kennedy gets in and sacks Green he still gets his share pay off.