Official: Kennedy bids £5.6m for 51% of the club

It is of course no surprise that the mob who refuse to go away are shit-stirring again in the week when ST renewals are about to come out, and the new season starting.

Why else release this story, which is a month old, today through the usual useful idiots who have been pro-knights from th get-go.

This Hibs supporting ego-maniac should be given zero credibility, as that is what he has earned from 5 months of utter bull, bluster, empty rhetoric and emptier pockets.

The desperation from this mob is getting ridiculous, and only goes to make me want to back Green even more, which is not what should be happening as Green should be judged on his own merits, but if it a call between Kennedy and Green, then the club is certainly in the best hands already.

It is of course no surprise that the mob who refuse to go away are shit-stirring again in the week when ST renewals are about to come out, and the new season starting.

Why else release this story, which is a month old, today through the usual useful idiots who have been pro-knights from th get-go.

This Hibs supporting ego-maniac should be given zero credibility, as that is what he has earned from 5 months of utter bull, bluster, empty rhetoric and emptier pockets.

The desperation from this mob is getting ridiculous, and only goes to make me want to back Green even more, which is not what should be happening as Green should be judged on his own merits, but if it a call between Kennedy and Green, then the club is certainly in the best hands already.

That's how i've become with this TB.

At face value I want to reserve judgement on Green and let him prove himself before I put my name down as a big fan of his.

But the uncalled for hostility he's had to deal with from so many quarters has pretty much forced my hand into backing him.

Guest Dutchy
That's how i've become with this TB.

At face value I want to reserve judgement on Green and let him prove himself before I put my name down as a big fan of his.

But the uncalled for hostility he's had to deal with from so many quarters has pretty much forced my hand into backing him.

I'm prepared to give Green a chance as well, but he's do his cause no harm at all if he were to produce all this promised money and investors, don't you think?