Official: Kennedy bids £5.6m for 51% of the club

Will not I'd fancy but best to remain pragmatic.

FWIW, I think Kennedy may be more likely to try and buy outright as opposed to just 51%.

he will want a controlling interest and will want the whole thing if possible.

green will want to sell the lot as well.

he will want a controlling interest and will want the whole thing if possible.

green will want to sell the lot as well.

What makes you think that?,I can't see CG selling unless he rakes in a huge amount?

One of the main planks of his model was a rush by fans to buy season tickets but so far no one has been trampled in the stampede to the box office.

Rubbish,you can't buy a season ticket just now!

Guest Dutchy

I think Green should take a serious look at this offer as it's a certainn profit for him and his group, and that's what he's said many times he's looking for. As things have gone pear shaped in Scottsh football, he'd be better served by selling now.

Strangely though, I'm not so sure you'd see a rush to buy season tickets if this was accepted. Fans are more worried about not having a club to support in the future and the way the SFA/SPL are attacking us at every turn has probably more to do with the lack of season ticket sales, rather than who owns the club.

Enough is enough!

Totally against this Hibbee becoming 51% shareholder in our club.

Have we learned nothing from the past. Kennedy was all bluster and no cash and changed his mind almost daily. He wanted it for himself, then he wanted in with the nae-cash knights. We had 12 hours to arrange a CVA. He only wanted in if nobody else would save us.

Basically, he is full of bull and we can do without his kind at our club.

Another thing, he is not a bear, so therefore must be doing this just to make money. That seems to be the logic used elsewhere. So why would we entertain his bid now?

Totally against this Hibbee becoming 51% shareholder in our club.

Have we learned nothing from the past. Kennedy was all bluster and no cash and changed his mind almost daily. He wanted it for himself, then he wanted in with the nae-cash knights. We had 12 hours to arrange a CVA. He only wanted in if nobody else would save us.

Basically, he is full of bull and we can do without his kind at our club.

Another thing, he is not a bear, so therefore must be doing this just to make money. That seems to be the logic used elsewhere. So why would we entertain his bid now?

don't worry if he's all bluster and no cash he won't get shares.

Would fans be happy with this???

Since Admin, fans have been stating that they don't want a single owner running things again. The current setup ensures that there is not one single "owner", but instead a multitude of shareholders/owners etc. If Kennedy gets 51% that then gives him the majority share, and therefore back to a single owner.

I suspect he'll work with our fan groups to minimise his holding.

More likely he'll be able to make a better fist of a share flotation than Green as fans may be more inclined to trust Kennedy et al.

Does anyone think that Jim McColl will come back in? I have wondered if he did a deal with Green to buy them out when everything was settled. I did not understand why they just melted away, claiming they didn't like Green's business model. It didn't sit right with me.