The club could essentially send out all players on season long loans, but who would keep Ibrox and Auchenhowie ready?

The ground staff or possibly some livestock as Green previously said in jest?

If they don't give us membership in time for the season start, we could still apply to join another association and league for the following season. As long as we have an FA membership we'll be able to sign players and play friendlies.

The ultimate humiliation of RFC.

It's what the SFA/SPL always had in mind from the beginning.

Well, I was actually referring to their upkeep moneywise. Lighting, safekeep, "gardeneing", paying staff et al.

Again that would depend what league we managed to negotiate entry into. Some would bring in more investment than others after all.

The fees from the loans you suggested would only stretch so far. Our youth system would obviously need to be kept running, but I think it would be easier to negotiate entry to youth leagues than senior at short notice.

i would as a last resort put the club into hibernation for a year before giving in to these vagabonds .

Do that, and you kill the club for good!! There is no way that the club could survive for 12 months with out kicking a ball.