registration ban stands.

I would like to hear more about this:

Sevco Scotland Ltd have also undertaken to accept all other outstanding conditions relating to Oldco’s charges of bringing the game into disrepute.

If anything, the SFA says we are the same club, which is important to note.

We've 6 weeks to fill the squad with old hands, then a year to pick up youngsters. We can always sign freebies (Aluko) from September 2013 onwards.

the teams in sfl3 are part time and are fairly regularly beaten by amature teams.

Junior teams can come close to pumping SPL teams out of the Scottish Cup, as almost happened to Hearts a few months ago when Talbot went to Tynecastle.

I would like to hear more about this:

If anything, the SFA says we are the same club, which is important to note.

We've 6 weeks to fill the squad with old hands, then a year to pick up youngsters. We can always sign freebies (Aluko) from September 2013 onwards.

What about their investigation into dual contracts? Are they free to do what they want again?

the teams in sfl3 are part time and are fairly regularly beaten by amature teams.

All the more reason to put every single resource we currently have into youth development. Since the end of 02/03 we have been run on a season by season basis. There has never been any long term planning.

Unfortunately there is no reason to do this for Green, it's easier to have the McCulloch's and Teale's of the world...

Edited by Daniel Amokachi

Junior teams can come close to pumping SPL teams out of the Scottish Cup, as almost happened to Hearts a few months ago when Talbot went to Tynecastle.

I don't think there's a huge difference in playing Berwick and Peterhead than say St Mirren and Aberdeen. It's dire level clugger football, but still we have looked poor against it.

I don't think there's a huge difference in playing Berwick and Peterhead than say St Mirren and Aberdeen.

It'll be interesting to see how we all view that type of comparison after playing 36 games in Division 3.

What about their investigation into dual contracts? Are they free to do what they want again?

That is an issue of the SPL.

I was under the impression that while it's an SPL matter in terms of whether their rules were breached or not, it will be handed back to the SFA and one of their wee kangaroo courts (sorry, tribunals) for decisions regarding punishment if necessary.