Leggat-Shadowy Blue Pitch Holdings Stop Rangers Getting SFA Licence

It was a loaded question. There's no way Whyte expected a CVA to be successful. Nor did D&P and Green despite their heart felt story telling and way of spinning it.

I will say the tbk though it was possible. perhaps it was with their expert on the case bk did say he was the best who knows.

LOL, that's classic! Let's believe Craig Whyte the pathological liar who's curriculum vitae consists of fraudelent activities, directorship bans and a habit of getting his associates put in the klink.

I believe he thought that, but the guy is delusional.

There was nothing to lose by trying it

We've lost over £20m worth of players because of how it all dragged on for so long. If it had been sorted out quickly without all the pointless fannying about while D&P racked up a huge bill, we might not have lost practically our whole playing squad.

We've lost over £20m worth of players because of how it all dragged on for so long. If it had been sorted out quickly without all the pointless fannying about while D&P racked up a huge bill, we might not have lost practically our whole playing squad.

Why would we not? The players would still have been mercenary, self serving twats, would have just walked sooner if anything.

a cva might have been possible if 4.5 million in fees didn't come off the offer.

Not at all, HMRC said wanting to do an investigation was a key part of their rejection.

I think the CVA would have had to have been worth about 50 million or even more for them to accept.

Not at all, HMRC said wanting to do an investigation was a key part of their rejection.

I think the CVA would have had to have been worth about 50 million or even more for them to accept.

that's almost 100p in the pound for real debt. I should think a much smaller number would have tempted them.