FansFirst Scotland Launched

Fan power sounds ideal - until you see the results it brings. We've just seen how fan power can result in vast sums of money leaving the game and clubs potentially going out of business.

Can we really trust fans to run the game?

We have seen fan power in action over the past month and the results of it could bring Scottish football to its knees.

Decisions were made out of hatred and bigotry, and not through any logic.

I can't say that I want anything to do with the fans of any other club.

I think I will pass.

Does FansFirst Scotland condone the threats and bullying made by the fans recently both on their own clubs and other clubs? Is this the philosphy that is being sought?

"We want you to punish our biggest rivals for deeds not yet proven and if you don't then we will stop visiting your ground." Is this the future of Scottish football? Is this what FFS (apt initials!) is advocating?

Does FansFirst Scotland condone the threats and bullying made by the fans recently both on their own clubs and other clubs? Is this the philosphy that is being sought?

"We want you to punish our biggest rivals for deeds not yet proven and if you don't then we will stop visiting your ground." Is this the future of Scottish football? Is this what FFS (apt initials!) is advocating?

No we certainly do not condone any such action. FFS (thank you for the comment about the intitials, the name came first but we did think that the initials were apt - For Football's Sake) is about encouraging supporters to work and talk together for the greater good of the game.

I encourage you to go to the website and contribute your comments on Twitter and FB.