SPL annual meeting Live

Just thinking that promoting Dundee could be unfair to third placed Falkirk who, if they had known that second place brought promotion, could have played things differently, especially in the last few games where they had no chance of overhauling Ross County but only finished a mere three points behind Dundee.

Just thinking that promoting Dundee could be unfair to third placed Falkirk who, if they had known that second place brought promotion, could have played things differently, especially in the last few games where they had no chance of overhauling Ross County but only finished a mere three points behind Dundee.

And if the bottom team had known maybe they would have played better all season and also have had a chance. No sorry Cal, I don't go with that. The point of the whole league is to finish as high as possible and if you don't then you only have yourselves to blame.

And if the bottom team had known maybe they would have played better all season and also have had a chance. No sorry Cal, I don't go with that. The point of the whole league is to finish as high as possible and if you don't then you only have yourselves to blame.

So you wouldn't try out some youths for the last few games if what you were playing for was well out of your reach? Goes against what most people seem to advocate on here.

I suspect SPL teams try harder for a UEFA place than they do to finish seventh instead of eighth.

So you wouldn't try out some youths for the last few games if what you were playing for was well out of your reach? Goes against what most people seem to advocate on here.

I suspect SPL teams try harder for a UEFA place than they do to finish seventh instead of eighth.

Nothing to do with what they did. They finished behind Dundee in the League. If they chose to play youth players instead of going for a higher position then that was their own choice. I would agree more on the play-off between Dunfermline and Dundee.

And if your Auntie had baws she would be your uncle, where do start and stop when you go down that road.

I see what Calscot is getting at, its where does the line get drawn.

If they attempted to strip our titles then does the co-efficent points for Scottish clubs in Europe and the national team become void and should the victories any of our clubs had be void???

If they give the runners up our titles from the years we wont it under Murray is it only going to benefit the team who actually finished 2nd....what about the rest of the league, wouldnt the 3rd placed team feel agrived for possible missing out on CL spot!!

And if your Auntie had baws she would be your uncle,

I wish people would learn when it is the right time to use that saying... it just doesn't make sense in the slightest here.

where do start and stop when you go down that road.

We're already part way down the road if Dundee are promoted. So tell me where DO we stop?

I wish people would learn when it is the right time to use that saying... it just doesn't make sense in the slightest here.

We're already part way down the road if Dundee are promoted. So tell me where DO we stop?

I was trying to put forward the point if this if that if this if that, so we lose titles do we pay the team who would've got into Europe the money we made. You cant right a wrong this way and starting to do it this way just leads to more anger and an even bigger mess than we find ourselves in at the moment.

Dundee, they have every right to be promoted before Dumfermline.