Leggat - Ticketus And The Season Ticket Cash Plea By Green

I'll be expecting Green to finally name all of his backers when he gets our SFA membership transferred and knows once and for all where we'll be playing and what our sanctions are. While there's still such major uncertainties I don't think he'll name all of his investors. There's no good excuse for not coming clean about investors once he knows where the club stands though.....

I've been cutting Green some slack on that same basis so far. It would seem reasonable enough that such a large amount of potential investment is conditional that even he may not know what backers we actually have until we know if we'll be able to take part in any competition at all this season never mind what division and with what sanctions.

Once we actually do have some certainty in these terms then I would be expecting an acceptable level of disclosure from Mr Green though.

I've been cutting Green some slack on that same basis so far. It would seem reasonable enough that such a large amount of potential investment is conditional that even he may not know what backers we actually have until we know if we'll be able to take part in any competition at all this season never mind what division and with what sanctions.

Once we actually do have some certainty in these terms then I would be expecting an acceptable level of disclosure from Mr Green though.

If the investor says no to releasing his/her name then his hands are tied, and I for one wouldn't want my name anywhere near the public domain if I was an investor.

If the investor says no to releasing his/her name then his hands are tied, and I for one wouldn't want my name anywhere near the public domain if I was an investor.

Indeed, if I won the Euromillions i'd invest but I think i'd do all I could to stay anonymus.

if I was buying celtc to destroy it I would also remain anonymous. :)

Great point and exactly why we need to know who is buying our club. We've got too many enemies who would do anything to destroy our club to allow ourselves to be complacent about it.

I said it to illustrate the importance of 100% clarity on who owns us.

not because its true or even likely but because if you accept anything but clarity you make all things possible.

So if any investor came to Rangers with serious money but wanted to remain anonymous, you would say no go away?

Thank God your not in charge.