Leggat - Ticketus And The Season Ticket Cash Plea By Green

so definitely no repayment of investment and no dividend?

You tell me.Anything's possible but we are a long way from being in a position to pay dividends.

leaving asside the fact that any share issue money will still be required to get us back on top.

EVERY bid seems to involve that. Don't see how it can be held against Green.

if here's someone out there with 40 million to invest in rangers down the line that needs to go to the club not Mr green. every penny that doesn't slows our recovery.

There isn't.

A thought on ticketus.....

When they lent the money to cw, they insisted on having guarantees in the event that the money couldn't be repaid. That being the case, and the fact that they are £25m+ down, why would they invest MORE cash into the club.

They should be persuing their cash through the given securities.....

they were prepared to invest in tbk, bill ng and green. so regardless of motive its clear they would.

they can still chase the guarantees. but if they now own us they can recoup that way ad well.

You tell me.Anything's possible but we are a long way from being in a position to pay dividends.

EVERY bid seems to involve that. Don't see how it can be held against Green.

There isn't.

Walter said his consortium didn't want a profit.

on your last part if your right then how dies Mr green make his money?

I've no idea mate. I was thinking about Walters gang that said they didn't want a profit.

browns bid may be good as well we may find out later today.

Walters gang was the blue knights who were going to make plenty of money out of the deal. Not in wages or dividends, but when the share issue went through. And Walter was only the front who, 24 hours later was telling close pals that he regretted getting involved, so I don't include him in the deal.

In fact, the same way Green and co are going to make money out of this, only Green was up front and honest about it.

Walters gang was the blue knights who were going to make plenty of money out of the deal. Not in wages or dividends, but when the share issue went through. And Walter was only the front who, 24 hours later was telling close pals that he regretted getting involved, so I don't include him in the deal.

In fact, the same way Green and co are going to make money out of this, only Green was up front and honest about it.

Walter was in the paper weeks after 24hrs had passed telling us the plan was to leave after recovery with no profit.

forgive me if I take his word over yours. especially on the subject of how he feels.

If only Green was as upfront and honest about who his "investors" actually are then much pain and bitterness could have been avoided and time could have been better spent on more pressing matters.

If only Green was as upfront and honest about who his "investors" actually are then much pain could have been avoided and time could have been better spent on more pressing matters.

This for me,why has he not said who his backers are?,now more than ever!

I'll be expecting Green to finally name all of his backers when he gets our SFA membership transferred and knows once and for all where we'll be playing and what our sanctions are. While there's still such major uncertainties I don't think he'll name all of his investors. There's no good excuse for not coming clean about investors once he knows where the club stands though.....