Peterhead to vote D3

Guest Bluenose80

no12: "Hmm, I've never been to Borough Briggs. There's a first time for everything."

About 70% City fans have Rangers as their "wee team" Peterhead something similar.

I was going to say something about Peterhead because I'm pretty sure it's a very strong town for us.

does anyone really think it will be d3.

I really want it but I just can't see it.

SFL clubs will definitely vote us into Division 3. If they don't, then either the vote's been rigged/fixed or enough clubs have been bribed to make it worth their while voting us into Div' 1 (which is still rigging/fixing tbh).

Even if they DO vote us into Division 3 though, it doesn't mean that's where we'll be playing. Regan and Doncaster have left it too late to show that they're running Scottish football properly, but I think they'll have a last attempt at trying to redeem themselves and in the process just dig themselves into deeper holes.

I know most bears are for dropping into the 3rd division and the novelty of playing against teams like er, well....3rd division teams, but really we should be hoping for the 1st division and the sooner we get back to normality and what Rangers are all about which is the SPL, the better for everyone connected to Rangers FC.

I know most bears are for dropping into the 3rd division and the novelty of playing against teams like er, well....3rd division teams, but really we should be hoping for the 1st division and the sooner we get back to normality and what Rangers are all about which is the SPL, the better for everyone connected to Rangers FC.

Sorry, can't help disagreeing with that.

To me Rangers are all about great football and passion.

The SPL is about un-level playing fields where the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

And as for "get back to normality", which season was that again?

Sorry, can't help disagreeing with that.

To me Rangers are all about great football and passion.

The SPL is about un-level playing fields where the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

And as for "get back to normality", which season was that again?

Annan are getting rid of the big slope and are installing a new 3G pitch :yesrfc: