I don't and I will tell you why. HMRC stated they wanted the oldco liquidated to allow full investigation of Whyte, Murray etc and if Stefano buys the oldco there will be no liquidation an therefore no investigation. I suspect Whyte/Murray have employed him to do this to try and save their necks.

I'd be expecting results from the fraud squad investigation to be more troublesome for that pair than the proposed BDO investigation.

Guest Bluenose80
better investigation. whyte is subject of a criminal investigation.

ill take that and the epl over better investigation. hmrc also said it was so they could chase whyte for cash.

EPL and the two them getting jailed would be a dream come true. Thing is though Di Stefano usually works for the bad guys does he not? That's why I think it may be a desperate attempt to save themselves.

Guest Bluenose80
It is his own money and what massive debts?

The money owed to HMRC for Whytes non payment of PAYE/NI for a start. The 20 odd mill owed to ticketus possibly? The potential EBT debts. You know everything the whole of Scotland has been talking about for the last 4 months.

Only thing stands out to me is, he says he already had a favourable reply from the english FA.

for what its worth, he may be a crackpot, but he legal-loophole-expert LOL

would like it to happen if even if only to see more tims wound up on twitter

Guest aja007

Personally I don't like DiStefano because his list of clients but I'd love him to be able to buy the Club (oldco).

Reading his letter to Duff and Duffer, he's done his homework. As the Club is not in liquidation yet (and,as far as i know, liquidation hasn't been applied for yet), legally the administrators should still listen to offers. Although Green & co bought the assets but he does own the Rangers Football Club name hence the reason for the EGM later this month. Plus he's actually had the forethought to talk to the FA about membership and joining the EFL, somthing neither Duff & Duffer nor the Green consortium had the common sense to do! After the way the SFA, SPL and now the SFL have put the boot in, the England option is far more favourable and anyway we are never going to make money in Scottish football.

I think DiStefano's plan is to get Green & co around the table to discuss a takeover or, at very least, a partnership. As I'm led to believe Green's has less than £50k left and unable to get funding or overdraft facilities from ANY UK bank, they money from somewhere quickly! As DiStefano usually deals with wealthy clients, we can assume his backers have the funds.

Best of luck Giovanni...at least he'll be giving Duff & Duffer and Green's consortium a restless night tonight!

As I'm led to believe Green's has less than £50k left and unable to get funding or overdraft facilities from ANY UK bank, they money from somewhere quickly! As DiStefano usually deals with wealthy clients, we can assume his backers have the funds.

50K, where did you get that figure from, seems a lot lower than the figures giving at the last RFFF meeting ?

Guest aja007
50K, where did you get that figure from, seems a lot lower than the figures giving at the last RFFF meeting ?

From a very reliable source...sorry I can't name them.