Guest Bluenose80

Confused about what he thinks he can do here? He has no stadium or assets of any kind and he wants to buy a company shell with massive debts. I suppose the question is who's money is he buying with and do they have enough to wipe the debts?

Guest Bluenose80
I hope he pulls this off.

I don't and I will tell you why. HMRC stated they wanted the oldco liquidated to allow full investigation of Whyte, Murray etc and if Stefano buys the oldco there will be no liquidation an therefore no investigation. I suspect Whyte/Murray have employed him to do this to try and save their necks.

I don't and I will tell you why. HMRC stated they wanted the oldco liquidated to allow full investigation of Whyte, Murray etc and if Stefano buys the oldco there will be no liquidation an therefore no investigation. I suspect Whyte/Murray have employed him to do this to try and save their necks.

better investigation. whyte is subject of a criminal investigation.

ill take that and the epl over better investigation. hmrc also said it was so they could chase whyte for cash.