Breaking: SPL Vote NO to Rangers

even using that argument we destroy them on every one of the criteria for choosing a new club.

Except they one where they have been waiting years for their chance, yet we just jump to the front of the Q because it's us no wonder nobody likes us.

that's not a criteria. its not a chip shop que.

I agree GS, but try telling that to the guy who's been standing wait for years for his chance.

Do you think he won't fancy his chances with legal recourse and once you let a judge decide its anybodies guess.

I agree GS, but try telling that to the guy who's been standing wait for years for his chance.

Do you think he won't fancy his chances with legal recourse and once you let a judge decide its anybodies guess.

they will just have to live with it. at some point a proper pyramid system will be introduced.

they will just have to live with it. at some point a proper pyramid system will be introduced.

I'm sure you will just have to live with it, will be a great comfort to them as the long awaited restructuring of Scottish football wil be as well.

I can't imagine any club would dream of trying their hand at totally killing the biggest club in the country for the sake of entering division three. There has got to be some level where pure-self interest and fuck the rest is not the only motivation.

Any team that did that would deserve to be bought up by Rangers fans and immediately put out of business. That sounds harsh but no worse than what you are suggesting.

I can't imagine any club would dream of trying their hand at totally killing the biggest club in the country for the sake of entering division three. There has got to be some level where pure-self interest and fuck the rest is not the only motivation.

Any team that did that would deserve to be bought up by Rangers fans and immediately put out of business. That sounds harsh but no worse than what you are suggesting.

Just playing Devils advocate Cal, nobody seems to want us for differing reasons. Of the no shouts the teams just outside Div3 have the greatest reason to cry foul, they won't see any benefit of Rangers making their way back up the leagues it's a lose/lose for them.

I'm sure you will just have to live with it, will be a great comfort to them as the long awaited restructuring of Scottish football wil be as well.

if we hadn't newcoed they would have had to live with it. its not like we have appeared from nowhere to gazump them.

if we hadn't newcoed they would have had to live with it. its not like we have appeared from nowhere to gazump them.

That's exactly what we have done appear from nowhere, if we hadn't newcoed it wouldn't be an issue but we have and our league standing is gone, my point is why should they suffer because the teams above them don't fancy us, they can't win they get no drip, drip from us on the way back. All the teams screaming for Div3 will get the Rangers cash cow for a season at least on the way back. The teams who have already applied for Div3 and obviously meet the criteria will get nothing but a slap in the face.

In what sensible country is that fair?

The newco is the company not the club. The club existed before the company. Killing a top club to make way for a Highland or Border league team when it will hardly affect their fortunes doesn't seem very fair to me.

At worst this is triage and with that there is no queue.

In any case, all things being fair, if it's a fair decision about which team come in, it would have to be Rangers for just about every fair criterion.