Don't know what to say with this.

He doesn't speak for me.

RANGERS chairman Malcolm Murray has apologised to Scottish football on behalf of the club for the problems the Light Blues' financial crisis has caused in recent months.

Even though the current regime at Ibrox has nothing to say sorry for, he feels it is only right to do so and he spoke with humility at the training ground today.

Appointed into his new position towards the end of last month, Murray has moved to express regret at the way things have unfolded in one of his first acts at the helm.

He spoke at Murray Park this morning and you can see David Melvin's interview with him now on RangersTV.tv for free if you register on the website first.

Murray said: "The last few months have been extremely difficult for everyone at Rangers - staff, players and, most importantly, the supporters of the club who have been magnificent in the face of adversity.

"That said, all of us within the Rangers family are acutely aware that events at our club, brought about by people who are no longer here, have triggered a crisis in Scottish football.

"Ally McCoist, the staff and players have nothing to apologise for but the club needs to make an apology. It is only right that someone at Rangers expresses our sorrow and regret.

"On behalf of the new board of directors, I apologise unreservedly to all for the distress, disruption and difficulty inflicted on the football community, caused entirely by the actions of people who failed miserably to act responsibly during their stewardship of Rangers.

"All of Scottish football is now having to live with the consequences of that behaviour and every true Rangers fan will consider it a matter of deep regret that events at our club in the past have been the root cause of an extremely difficult time for Scottish football.

"The people who are now running Rangers Football Club want the club to move forward but we cannot do so until we have recognised how damaging to football the crisis at our club has been.

"We want to rebuild Rangers but we also want to ensure the club plays a role that is beneficial to Scottish football, the Scottish economy and Scottish life in general."

The only ones who should be apologising are the old regime who knew what was happening while getting paid a small fortune. It should be the likes of SDM and Whyte and others on the board and no one else.

Why? Aren't you sorry for all that's happened? I am.

The whole thing is a clusterfuck with loads of people to blame, some connected to the club, many not. But we're at the centre of that cluster whether we like it or not.

That's not just an apology to other clubs that's an apology to you and me too.

Why? Aren't you sorry for all that's happened? I am.

The whole thing is a clusterfuck with loads of people to blame, some connected to the club, many not. But we're at the centre of that cluster whether we like it or not.

That's not just an apology to other clubs that's an apology to you and me too.

Yeah but lets not kid ourselves here. Releasing this statement less that 24 hours before the vote is nothing more than them trying to suck up to the SPL teams.

Yeah but lets not kid ourselves here. Releasing this statement less that 24 hours before the vote is nothing more than them trying to suck up to the SPL teams.

Yes, I'd agree it has the air of political expediency about it. I still welcome it though.

Are the other clubs and the SPL going to apologize for their part in this clusterfuck, bitter jealousy and lynch mob attempts to kick us to death played a big part in this mess. The whole thing could have been handled a lot better, and maybe we as a club deserve some kind of apology.

Rangers fc were not alone in making this situation what it is.