Don Hutchison has urged the Rangers supporters to put their faith firmly in new owner

Or perhaps it's time to induce others to start an Atlantic league. With 18 top clubs outside the big five countries threatening to form their own association, UEFA wouldn't have much choice. They have no real argument against it now that population based TV money means all these clubs are now marginalised by border rules.
That was always my preference but the Dutch have cooled on that now according to Pete and they were prime movers from PSV I recall.

Guest Redhandluke

I am sure a club like Rangers would be welcome to join the english league at none league level,it wouldnt be long before Rangers would be up there challenging.Rub it into the rest,play the the reseves in scotland,dont even let the sfa use ibrox,for cup semis,Rangers will have the last laugh,yes i am bitter,Celtic had money problems about 20 years ago and they didnt take this shite.

I am sure a club like Rangers would be welcome to join the english league at none league level,it wouldnt be long before Rangers would be up there challenging.Rub it into the rest,play the the reseves in scotland,dont even let the sfa use ibrox,for cup semis,Rangers will have the last laugh,yes i am bitter,Celtic had money problems about 20 years ago and they didnt take this shite.

How would you play the reserves in Scotland whilst the 1st team compete in England ? How would you get a licence from two different associations ? Are there ANY clubs that are in this position ?

Starting in the English non-league is, IMO, financial suicide.

Celtic didnt "take" this shite because there was nobody who actually wanted them to die back then. The bitterness and vitriol from the East side of Glasgow has exponentially compounded... funnily enough since about the same time as Lennon became manager.

It's not quite as simple as that unfortunately. There's a whole heap of history you can plough through if you have the time. Read up about the grief the Welsh teams in England had to go through when the League of Wales was formed, and also Wimbledon's attempt to relocate to Dublin. The SFA would have a say in things and the FA have to treat other associations with respect.

this notion that we should support him just because he's what we have got is as daft as it is dangerous.

Is it any dafter than the notion that we shouldn't support him - without any clear evidence of why not, or who we should support instead?

The moment he does something wrong he'll lose my support and I'll look to an alternative.