After all the sporting integrity nonsense it would be some climb down from the morale high ground if clubs where to change their vote now.

We should decline any invite back to the SPL and point to sporting integrity as our reason. That would allow us to re-take the morale high ground while at the same time send out a big fuck you to the SPL. And if any clubs fall into administration because of that then that is karma.

Can't see them voting us back in to be honest, but if they did heavy sanctions would follow . Liewwel need's to make cuts at the tattie dome, so needs Rangers to play with one foot for the next few seasons to allow TLB to have an easy run at the title.

None of the SPL diddy clubs are a patch on the famous Glasgow Rangers , that is the reason why they are blinded by hate.

Green (or whoever had happened to be in charge for that matter) will vote for the most financially acceptable solution - and so should all the other chairmen if they're doing their job properly. The only consideration to "sporting integrity" will be to project what the effect of supporter boycotts (reduced income from ticket sales) due to Rangers reminaing in the SPL or going to Div1 would be.

Us going into Div3 may well wreck the top-flight of Scottish football. But we're going to be back playing there in a few years, so a scorched earth policy is not a wise long-term option.

I'm past caring what league we're in, no situation is going to be ideal.

I'd still have nothing against Green either even if he decided to go for something like this. I like most of us want the third division ideally but that's not based on financial or even footballing reasons, we see starting at the bottom as a fresh start away from all the sniping and 'sporting integrity' rubbish, lets the other clubs see how much they really 'don't need us' and chances are we'd be able to work our way back up soon enough.

But Green is a businessman here to make money, he's never hidden it and it's not a crime either. Being in the SPL even with restrictions is better business wise than starting in the Third Division, and I honestly believe any owners would accept staying in it with sanctions.