A Word To All Protestors.

You dont want me to start with you dont quote me ok? Now take yourself off and dont read it if its getting boring to you.

Hawl.

Your debate was with me , Not gersfem.

So dont ever be cheeky to her again .

She was simply telling us , debaters to button it .

Which we should take heed from as it will go nowhere.

And if you want to start being lippy , then head back over to FF.

This thread has been reopened.

The offending user has bee banned so don't bother replying to his posts.

If someone is guilty of abuse please don't react. Click the report button or contact one of the mods/admin.

Unfortunately, we won't be on all the time so patience may be required while we look into matters and sort them out. As such, please avoid pointless posts about our decisions until you have a chance to speak with us personally.

Most people on here are experienced enough of being on forums to realise that people can disagree without calling each other names.

If they aren't (like Dunn) then firstly, you'll be warned - then you'll be carded - then if you persist you'll be banned.

:)

I didnt realise Murray had so much support at the moment. My genuine thoughts (from afar) were the majority were not happy with things at the moment. But my thoughts there were probably influencied by reading this website.

However, I dont blame Murray for whats happening on the pitch at the moment (to an extent). I think we have a group of players who havent gelled yet and a manager who needs more time to get things right. He also hasnt grasped the countries game yet.

However! Had the clubs cash in the past been managed more appropriately then we might not be in the situation of running on a bosman budget. But then that kicks of a debate as to whether people would swap the WS and DA era's where we enjoyed great domestic success and a good few Euro nights.

SL and Stan S put up the a fine list of problems that are OFF the park. Now this is a different matter altogether. IMO i find the Ticket Office the biggest farce. I couldnt believe it last time when I picked up tickets from a porta-cabin which was just dumped outside the West Govan Corner. That is embarressing.

But change is expected in this world and that includes football. At the moment we are going through a era of change while our rivals are having the better campaigns. Its something we accept and get on with while showing our true support for the club and supporting them through thick and thin.

We will be back!!! And TBH i dont think we are in that much of a crisis. If we can make 2nd place in the league and have a good UEFA cup run and add the SFA cup, that isnt bad for a side that is going through the mills at the moment.

Stick in bears!!

gribz:

It's a common and easy mistake to make. Just because FF and many other online forums are aware of the many problems RE: Murray doesn't mean the majority are.

The online, fanzine reading community make up a tiny %age of our support. The rest are either unaware of our problems or simply apathetic to them.

That's the biggest problem we face IMO.

:(

gribz:

It's a common and easy mistake to make. Just because FF and many other online forums are aware of the many problems RE: Murray doesn't mean the majority are.

The online, fanzine reading community make up a tiny %age of our support. The rest are either unaware of our problems or simply apathetic to them.

That's the biggest problem we face IMO.

:(

Yeah. What i kind of thought was that the majority were immune to knowing about the problems and actually didnt care, and the it was more of a case of Anti Murray crowd v a mass who didnt care.

The section in the offical site came as a shock to me for a couple of reasons:

1) Murray still has such big support *

and

2) It was a poor piece from the club.

* - Im not fully anti-Murray, i kind of sit on the fence when it comes to the football side of things as I dont blame him for recent performances, and he has also delivered Paul Le Guen (a much sought after man). However for management decisions off the park like the Ticket Office and Albion Car Pk etc - I find that he has lost the plot here, but maybe not for personal gain.

It seems to me that the biggest misconception about the Pro-Murray fans is that they believe that DM spent his personal money out of his pocket on the likes of Flo, Prodan, Kanchelskis, Konterman, Ricksen and Hendry.

Perhaps they should be worshipping the Bank of Scotland instead...

However he did, spend his own money on the share issue, but that was in return for more shares and he should be able to get this money back and that's not counting the millions he's made from Rangers in his business dealings.

In the end, when Murray has sold up and we're in the black. Everything that is Rangers will have be paid for, directly and indirectly out the pocket of its customers, the vast majority of whom are Rangers fans (some customers aren't fans eg the away fans, neutrals, spouses etc).

The report on the website is another huge black mark against Murray and paints him in the same light as many a dictator with a propaganda machine.

Encouraging violence against peaceful protesters is disgusting and straight out of the mantra for the Hitler youth.

Mr Murray you should be ashamed of yourself, this is indeed a new low.

Guest figgyblue
Murray has kept this club afloat for years , and has given us some of the best days of our life , and gave us money to spend on the likes of gazza , laudrup , mccoist , durrant , etc , and twelve million on flo?>

And people dont appreciate how much he has done for our club?

Bit of a disgrace

heaven help us

Mcoist and Durrant are now products of murray FFS:sleep:

Sorry, I have rarely agreed with Dunn and have supported a few bans but he did take it all from Lyngers, Shankhill and Stan.

I'd probably react too if I had to take that but maybe in a different way.

If Dunn is Banned which I do agree with cos of past history then the other participants should at least be yellow carded.

Not meaning to prolong this but Gersnet has always been fair and just cos one guy is known/has a reputation as an arse/troublemaker does not make his points invalid. (the pm's I have no idea about and is just wrong)