Document sent to SFL clubs to put Rangers into the First Division

Mixed messages from them iirc, but it's easy to get confused!

At this point I don't feel like extending the hand of friendship to anyone associated with the game in our country, excepting Jim Traynor who plainly doesn't like us but can see what the result of killing us would be. And even that would be grudging.

I think Kilmarnock said they would be voting us in so I would give them a bit of slack.

kilmarnock are only voting us in because they will be the first to go under without us in the SPL , I have no doubt that if they were in a better financial position they would have jumped on the kick the shit out of Rangers bandwagon .

Scottish football is a cesspit, killie are no different from the rest.

I think Kilmarnock said they would be voting us in so I would give them a bit of slack.

Their fans said No I think. The chairman was the one who showed some logic.

That said, I dont think I said we should shaft every other team pete, just that we had the power to.

Their fans said No I think. The chairman was the one who showed some logic.

That said, I dont think I said we should shaft every other team pete, just that we had the power to.

I agree mate but i dont think something like a boycott works unless it's 100% of the teams. Once you start to pick and choose what teams people will say whats the point and just go to the away games.

Imo there will be alot of talk about it but most fans will still go to away games.

Guest reallyruff

Why should RFC continue to suckle the very parasites that wish to make us pariahs while alleging sporting integrity needs to be upheld?

Their fans wish to kill off the Gers while their Chairmen want to feed on the corpse. Its not as if they weren't informed about the problems they could face in an SPL without the Gers but their blind bigotry and jealousy has got the best of them. Let them rot and go to the 3rd Div. RFC should show that they too are willing to listen to the views and feelings of its support.

What would be the point of their SPL2 plans if the Gers weren't a part of that? Not much of a threat to the SFL if the Gers don't play ball.

I have mixed feelings about all this. On the one hand, I think the club do deserve to be punished to an extent. On the other, I see a fucked up nation that achieve absolutely nothing and totally sponge off our very existence and hate us...The way this feels at the moment is when you have a girlfriend where you give them the life of luxury and when you hit bad times they shit all over you.......

I agree mate but i dont think something like a boycott works unless it's 100% of the teams. Once you start to pick and choose what teams people will say whats the point and just go to the away games.

Imo there will be alot of talk about it but most fans will still go to away games.

I agree, a full boycott makes the statement (although Id feel a bit sorry for Ross County).

When we return to the SPL we should be selling seperate "season 'away' tickets" for entry to Ibrox and watch all our away games being screened back to Ibrox. Or charge a fiver per entry.