Keith Jackson On Talksprt

Can I ask a simple question? Does it matter if we go into admin again? What will happen? Will we be fined? Will we have points docked? As we are currently not a member of any league or registered with the SFA I fail to see what could happen?

On the flip side...is this not what McColl and Co have been waiting for? I have it on good authority that the McColl thing is not finished at all

I agree totally Max, and thanks for the ray of sunshine you threw.

However, I think it would be the 9th or 10th division for us, transfer embargo sine die, tattoos on our foreheads and blue triangles on our jackets if the rest of the football world allows the press to decide.

That's just going by the way that repeat administrations have been dealt with in the past mind you.

Guest Dutchy

That was one of the best and most accurate radio shows I've heard any journo coming out with so far.

Is Jackson on twitter? If so, wait for the septic response when that clip goes viral.

He didn't have the finances (or facilities) in place to keep the club running for the season even by not paying HMRC the club's taxes. How far into the season would he have gotten if he'd paid all the bills?

We should have lasted the season easily. Whyte said, and past accounts show, it cost app £4.5m a month to run. Even if you allow the full £54 million costs for a year we would not have been in administration yet.

If you add up the regular club income - £17m s/t sales, the £10m CL payment he got in june, jjb, azure, hospitality, paper tickets, advertising and sponsorship etc guess what? Yep, a £10m loss. Even Whyte told us it was a £10m black hole.

He bought the club with £15m net debt. £8m in the bank and £23m debt (Incthe LBG £18m). Add the £10m loss and we should be £25 million in debt and still okay with the asset to debt ratio to trade until the ftt was known.

Simple fact is, however he managed it, Whyte chose to syphon off all the clubs income. And £27m from ticketus. No mean feat in 9 months.

He started with £15m debt and put us into admin with £55m debt in the 9 months. So the £40m increase in debt tallies with the £40m running costs.

Some guy, hope BDO strike lucky.....