Keith Jackson On Talksprt

no he could show investment and working capital injection.

if not its not rocket science. 20k season books won't last 12 months.

Why should he, it's not his fault the two before him where a pair of crooks, the accounts will be out turn of the year we will see then.

Serious question GovanAllan, is your trust in Green based on you knowing he's being honest and can fund and do what he's suggested or is your trust based on not having seen any evidence that he can't fund Rangers and so giving him the benefit of the doubt? Basically trusting someone until they give you reason not too?

I'm not picking a fight I'm just curious.

Serious question GovanAllan, is your trust in Green based on you knowing he's being honest and can fund and do what he's suggested or is your trust based on not having seen any evidence that he can't fund Rangers and so giving him the benefit of the doubt? Basically trusting someone until they give you reason not too?

I'm not picking a fight I'm just curious.

Nobody has shown me either way what to believe amms, show me hard facts he's bent I will march on Ibrox tonight, but no one can. We are incapable as a support of trusting anyone it seems unless it's the so called Rangers men :facepalm:

The usual guys will be along shortly telling me he's lied about everything, and maybe he has lied about something's, i would rather think hes been naive about what hes getting himself into more than try to tell downright lies. They all screamed he's no money to buy the club well he bought it next it's he's no money to pay the bills where does it stop, there comes a point when you have to get past the mistrust and just back the club or we are in real danger of fading away into nothing and I couldn't handle that. After my family Rangers are everything to me, in fact the wife will tell she comes third to our 4 kids & Rangers.

New investors often reveal details if their investement.

I know people who've had his investment spiel its not very convincing I hear.

Wouldn't surprise me mate he doesnt come across as a salesman and that's what you have to be to get people to invest. Saying that, I've no doubt he can run a club on a day to day basis tho.

would be very hard to imagine him missing the first pay day. even whyte managed the first 7 or 8.

In fairness....Whyte managed them all!!!

Whyte would probably have had to put us into administration in October or November if he had been running the company business properly, paying the club's tax bills and other bills on time.

Edit - I should have added that Whyte should have sold players (especially Jelavic) in August to keep the club running and to start cost-cutting measures. Craig Whyte however, did not want to keep Rangers running. His actions show quite clearly that he knew he was going to put the club into administration all along. It was just a matter of when, not if.

Edited by Zappa