More Players to Leave McLeod‏@BBCLiamMcLeod

here are the rest confirmed, so McCoist has a rebuilding job to do now. Remember when they all said the transfer embargo was fine, aye right fannies.

Alasdair Lamont @BBCAlLamont

McGregor, Davis, Lafferty and Ness all object

I fully expected Davis to leave, but there goes another valuable player who we should have been able to get good money for in the transfer market.

I have to wonder how many of our high earning players Green really wanted to stay and wants to stay from those left.

I'm expecting Bocanegra, Edu & others to be leaving too.

You wonder who tells the press such info. Have the players their own peoplegiving press info away? Do they get a warm handshake from the journos for handing over such info?

So far, no surprises bar McCabe and Aluko.

Thanks for the memories! (I will not bring myself to praise nor scald you more.)

What annoys me most is the cheap way they leave through the back door without facing up to Ally and Co..

I fully expected Davis to leave, but there goes another valuable player who we should have been able to get good money for in the transfer market.

I have to wonder how many of our high earning players Green really wanted to stay and wants to stay from those left.

I'm expecting Bocanegra, Edu & others to be leaving too.

I think we will be doing well to retain hutton, fleck, perry and little. Can't see any others staying, maybe not even those 4.

Thank you for taking a wage cut Mr Davis,now shut the door on your way out.

I'm sure that RTV and many a Rangers Club - especially in NI - will be welcoming him with open arms when his footballing career is over.

I understand what they're all doing, I understand why they're doing it, but by Christ, I don't understand the method that they're using.

We really do deserve better.

I supported him when he was great and I supported him when he was mince.

Hope this isn't true, and I did expect Davis to leave, but to do so in such a manner sticks in my craw.

You wonder who tells the press such info. Have the players their own peoplegiving press info away? Do they get a warm handshake from the journos for handing over such info?

So far, no surprises bar McCabe and Aluko.

Thanks for the memories! (I will not bring myself to praise nor scald you more.)

What annoys me most is the cheap way they leave through the back door without facing up to Ally and Co..

Who gives the info to the press?

The guys that make the wonga.

Agents.

When the football's gone, they'll still have the yacht and the island.

Our money. My money.

I'm a mug and I know it.

I think we will be doing well to retain hutton, fleck, perry and little. Can't see any others staying, maybe not even those 4.

Little's gone, but I really hope we can keep Hutton, Fleck and Perry.