SFL say that we should start in Div 3 if SPL kick us out

If they want to start us in the First Division, the easiest way to get that idiot Longmuir's head round it would be for them to give us re-entry into the SPL but deduct 50pts from last seasons total and relegate us in place of Dunfermline. Let's see him trying to argue with that.

There's a bigger game afoot and Longmuir may well just be trying to obtain the best deal possible for the SFL and it's clubs. I believe some people see the current problems regarding Rangers as a chance to reorganize all of Scottish Football for the better. This isn't really the place to discuss it, but I've long thought that the SPL should have 14 teams with a 6/8 split, with two teams going down. A 14 team SPL2/Div 1 with an 6/8 split, 1 team up automatically and 2,3,4 & 5 playing for the other place in the SPL. 2 teams down automatically A regionalised SFL with play offs to decide which teams go into the SPL2/Div 1.

There's a bigger game afoot and Longmuir may well just be trying to obtain the best deal possible for the SFL and it's clubs. I believe some people see the current problems regarding Rangers as a chance to reorganize all of Scottish Football for the better. This isn't really the place to discuss it, but I've long thought that the SPL should have 14 teams with a 6/8 split, with two teams going down. A 14 team SPL2/Div 1 with an 6/8 split, 1 team up automatically and 2,3,4 & 5 playing for the other place in the SPL. 2 teams down automatically A regionalised SFL with play offs to decide which teams go into the SPL2/Div 1.

Sound like a plan to me Mate, if something better for Scottish Football comes out of all this all the better.

Why would it have to be div 3? Being relegated one divsion has been used as a punishment for far worst crimes in other leagues - like match fixing. And I still don't see what our real crime is - one where the other clubs are completely without sin.