CHRIS GRAHAM - Charles Green doesnâ??t have to be pantomime villain

yeah mate. tupe'd across as far as I know.

That's fair enough and it's good to get some inside gossip, but it should probably be taken with a pinch of salt at the moment because there's bound to be all sorts of misinformation being spread around at MP & Ibrox this week.

I think that might be a little far.

in fairness I expect many are just happy to be keeping their jobs.

Indeed, and this consortium is responsible for that.

Already a plus for me and why we can't just expect them to bow down and hand over everything.

Ally backed Craig Whyte right till things became totally clear about him, because he is that type of person.

So his attitude towards Green has been surprising to say the least. Like many fans feeling no-one can be trusted anymore?

I think Ally's found Green a difficult character to trust from square one. He's been advised by other people in the business who've worked with Green (at least one of whom he does know and trust) and I don't think he's been too impressed with what they've had to say.

Then there was the join the dots business connection the press initially made between Green and Whyte which despite probably having no substance, no doubt set the alarm bells ringing.

Incidentally, I don't think Ally's alone in having these trust issues with Green. If he was then Green would have the full support of the fans (or at least much closer to it than he currently does) and more tellingly he'd have secured investment from at least some of the Rangers men who now for some reason seem absolutely desperate to wrestle the club from him.

Edited by UCF2008

I think Ally's found Green a difficult character to trust from square one. He's been advised by other people in the business who've worked with Green (at least one of whom he does know and trust) and I don't think he's been too impressed with what they've had to say.

Then there was the join the dots business connection the press initially made between Green and Whyte which despite probably having no substance, no doubt set the alarm bells ringing.

Incidentally, I don't think Ally's alone in having these trust issues with Green. If he was then Green would have the full support of the fans (or at least much closer to it than he currently does) and more tellingly he'd have secured investment from at least some of the Rangers men who now for some reason seem absolutely desperate to wrestle the club from him.

Course, just find it interesting with Ally because he's a trusting character who seems to give everyone a chance and gets along with virtually anyone.

Claims of £30million in the bank, 20 investors and 19 singing targets are looking even more unlikely now than when they were first made.

Great piece Chris but I hope Frankie is not one of the singing targets I heard he is tone deaf.;)