Rodgers to Liverpool.

Lambert to Villa.

Norwich, Swansea, West Brom and Chelsea still to appoint now.

Im surprised about the Rodgers move. I thought Liverpool would went for a big name like Deschamps, Guardiola or Van Gaal.

Lambert has obviously been promised some money but Villa have been a selling club for a few seasons. He did wonders with Norwich and deserves a crack at a big club.

Been a reality check, these last 7 days.

Player of the year - Mulgrew. Catastrophic against the USA.

Manager of the year - Lennon. Not even considered for middling English jobs.

No surprise to me that Scots football is in the crapper, but hopefully this may temper some of the more outre reporting.

Been a reality check, these last 7 days.

Player of the year - Mulgrew. Catastrophic against the USA.

Manager of the year - Lennon. Not even considered for middling English jobs.

No surprise to me that Scots football is in the crapper, but hopefully this may temper some of the more outre reporting.

Lennon wouldnt last 6 months in the Premier League. And TBH what neutral chairman would want him....all they need to do is watch a few minutes on Youtube and see what a pratt he can act. That 3-3 away to Killie last season when they were 3-0 saved his job. Then he has won the title in a 1 league team situation, he couldnt lose!

I'd be underwhelmed with te appointment of Rodgers if I was a Liverpool fan.

Such a bizarre choice. He comes across the way Phil Brown did a few years back. He's not cheap either. 7 million or so to get him. I'd have went for AVB or someone with a pedigree.

Such a bizarre choice. He comes across the way Phil Brown did a few years back. He's not cheap either. 7 million or so to get him. I'd have went for AVB or someone with a pedigree.

I don't get how he cost £7million, AVB was £13million from a bigger club, with bigger wages, no idea how Swansea pulled that off, plus he didn't do well at Reading.