Rangers administration: questions as club move toward creditor meetings

Too funny, we were basically saying that TBK were no better than Green at the same time... Great minds and all that !!

I know of the other (not the Ng one, the other anonymous one) too and that one was, by FAR, my preferred choice. Even though I had no details on the prospective offer the group had serious wealth that would have put a great deal of minds at ease. Sadly it is unlikely we will ever find out why they were not the "chosen ones".

A quick question, who were the other group? Why are they still anonymous?

Sorry, cant say who they were - they wanted to remain anonymous for a reason - and they could very well still be working away in the background, who knows.

All I will say is that they excited more than any of the other bids.

another question is why were all these bids knocked back.

Sadly the only real way to work that one out would be to see all bid side by side to compare them properly.

I still find it hard to believe that D&P would do anything other than approve the bid that gives the best deal to the creditors. I know many disagree with that but I do find it hard to beleve they would as they have professional ethics to uphold and their careers could be in jeopardy if they did so.

Guest bluebell12

Sorry, cant say who they were - they wanted to remain anonymous for a reason - and they could very well still be working away in the background, who knows.

All I will say is that they excited more than any of the other bids.

That's a shame. One thing for sure, if I win the euro millions tomorrow night I will be straight to Ibrox on Saturday morning buying Rangers. If possible I would pay what Rangers owe in full minus the big tax case then look for the rest of the fans to buy into the club. I would however have someone who we can trust running the club.

Sadly the only real way to work that one out would be to see all bid side by side to compare them properly.

I still find it hard to believe that D&P would do anything other than approve the bid that gives the best deal to the creditors. I know many disagree with that but I do find it hard to beleve they would as they have professional ethics to uphold and their careers could be in jeopardy if they did so.

Accountants are not immune to the frailties that the rest of us mere mortals succumb to!

Accountants are not immune to the frailties that the rest of us mere mortals succumb to!

I dont disagree and there are plenty of examples in the trade magazines on a monthly basis.

Being one myself I just couldnt do anything that would put my whole career in jeopardy, hence why I struggle to comprehend how any could actually do so.

But I do agree, we are no more immune to temptations than the next person - but what do D&P (Clark & Whitehouse in particular) going to gain by that ?

I dont disagree and there are plenty of examples in the trade magazines on a monthly basis.

Being one myself I just couldnt do anything that would put my whole career in jeopardy, hence why I struggle to comprehend how any could actually do so.

But I do agree, we are no more immune to temptations than the next person - but what do D&P (Clark & Whitehouse in particular) going to gain by that ?

Funny things seem to happen when the professional classes come into contact with Craig Whyte as demonstrated by Kenneth McLeod (banned from practising), Kevin Sykes (jailed and struck off) and Gary Withey (partnership gone and career in doubt), bizarre, perhaps Whyte has a talent for finding people like that.

Funny things seem to happen when the professional classes come into contact with Craig Whyte as demonstrated by Kenneth McLeod (banned from practising), Kevin Sykes (jailed and struck off) and Gary Withey (partnership gone and career in doubt), bizarre, perhaps Whyte has a talent for finding people like that.

Green and Whyte?

It is bizarre. One would think they would do their own due diligence on him beforehand. That said, they wont have to now..... He is far too publc to plead ignorance.