Court Decision Due At 3.30pm Tuesday.

They either just go for it, or they back down completely. The first one will have Rangers fans going mental at them, the second would enrage everyone else and FIFA into the bargain.

Fuck having that job at the minute! :D

Liewell & Regan deserve it, have a nice night Bhoys.

Must admit - I really don't understand all this twitter rubbish. Does this mean that these comments were made by Mcleod on his twitter account? If so he is really everything you call him.

Wasnt McLeod, was someone who was replying to one of his tweets (I suspect the user "Manu Forti")

The @ symbol usually means that someone is posting a comment to that person.

can't do that season starts on august 4 transfer window open till end of Aug.

Yes, the SPL season starts at the beginning of August and like I was saying the SPL as a separate entity have stated that SFA membership issues wouldn't impact SPL status.

Scottish Cup doesn't kick off till September with SPL clubs entering the competition at 4th round stage in January.

Yes, the SPL season starts at the beginning of August and like I was saying the SPL as a separate entity have stated that SFA membership issues wouldn't impact SPL status.

Scottish Cup doesn't kick off till September with SPL clubs entering the competition at 4th round stage in January.

you think they can stop us playing friendlies but can't stop us playing in the spl.

interesting if true.

you think they can stop us playing friendlies but can't stop us playing in the spl.

interesting if true.

No idea how that works with friendlies either. I'm just going by the statement from the SPL on the matter of our SFA membership.

As usual they appear to be making up the rules as they go along, so I'm sure they'll work something out.

Interesting times, but for once, someone has stuck up for us. And it's also backed up by the law of the land. That's for the first time since Regan walked into the room.

The SFA will have to be very very careful here. This will show if they (ie Regan) are determined to screw us or work for the future benefit of Scottish football.

A definitive moment.

On that train of thought, the bile on other - non-RFC - sites is wild. It has cemented my realisation that this atmosphere will probably never disappear. We have a situation where the wannabe lawyers and judges, and the crazies, have taken over from the football fans. It's a media frenzy like I've never seen before.

IMO, the SFA should be seeing this - nay - they should have seen this, and the danger it represents for the future of Scottish football. They should be addressing it, and they should be realising that this bile and polarisation is threatening to rip our whole game apart. They have the forum to attempt to address it, but they have chosen to be petty and behave in a little England manner.

Someone should tell Regan we got rid of the tawse years ago.

Ever notice when something goes for us it's a conspiracy and those responsible should be shot? And when it goes against us it's the right thing and inevitable?

Tactics deployed by Victim FC for over 100 years. Its a disease stemming from their church.