Leggat - Celtic's David Low Confirms Link To Charles Green

Anyone who writes a blog has to have a certain amount of conceitedness about them, whether they can justify that in their scribblings is another matter altogether.

Admittedly some tim called mine a load of self indulgent ego or something along these lines. But you expect that from that shower. It's another thing entirely for Rangers fans to have a go at Rangers blogs!

Admittedly some tim called mine a load of self indulgent ego or something along these lines. But you expect that from that shower. It's another thing entirely for Rangers fans to have a go at Rangers blogs!

I fail to see why....unless the writer truly believes that no Bear should have a differing opinion.

Why does he keep repeating 'unreconstructed Celtic supporter' at every opportunity in that article? Does he think it wouldn't sink into our thick bear skulls unless he hammers it in there? Seems to be using that approach more and more in his writing and it is getting kind of annoying.

Personally, I think Leggo's gone a bit bit David Icke on us all.

Shame too, because I used to enjoy reading his blog.

Guest Lloret1972
'But I have been proven to have been right all along'

What an egotist. The entire piece is all about 'my scoop' 'how right I was' 'my exclusive'. He doesn't even come across as caring about Rangers, just about being right.

What a load of shite. He'll forget more about Rangers than you'll ever know.

I fail to see what Leggatt forgets about Rangers has got do with Danny's assertion that Leggo seems to be more concerned with being right.

The amount he knows about Rangers isn't directly correlated to whether he is an egotist or how much he cares about Rangers vs being right

I fail to see what Leggatt forgets about Rangers has got do with Danny's assertion that Leggo seems to be more concerned with being right.

The amount he knows about Rangers isn't directly correlated to whether he is an egotist or how much he cares about Rangers vs being right

Guest Guardian

The main thing leggo got wrong was taking the opinion that Gers fans didn't believe him about Low.

It's not that at all, they just didn't care, or see it as the huge issue that he does.

I'm sure there are celtic fans involved at all levels at Ibrox, from catering to accounting. It's irrelevant.

If this guy masterminded McCanns takeover at Celtic, he sounds just the guy to help out Green. Is Leggo saying we should hire someone less experienced ?

This is business, not play school and Leggo needs to grow up a bit and save it for when he's actually got something useful to contribute. Getting frothy over a guy with celtic links is pretty feeble.