How Green And Investors Could Double Their Money

Mate your just getting more embarrassing by the min.

Nobody has asked you to agree with them, no point as the only thing you seem interested in is bids failing at Rangers.

You really have to wonder why you and a few others just cant wait for bids to fail, this whole process has shown alot of Rangers fans up, sad times for the so called Rangers family.

I wish Whytes bid had failed. I wish we had questioned him more at the time.

You have to wonder at Supporters who will accept anyone. [ not tbk of course]

I call it sad times for the Rangers Family [another load of baloney] when we become patsys and a laughing stock.

I call it sad times for the Rangers Family [another load of baloney] when we become patsys and a laughing stock.

He's done everything that he said he would, so all we can do is sit and watch closely that he keeps on this road.

Green doesn't have the money himself, he's admitted this. He's fronting or putting together a collection of other people to fund this. Surely everyone has concerns about that? None of us can see how money can be made out of Scottish football just now or in the immediate future so if the incentive to invest in us is to make a profit then the business plan seems flawed at the outset.

I've no idea if Green can pull this off, I know no more about him than I read in the papers but I think lots of questions should be asked of him and D&P, not threats, just questions. I don't know if the Blue Knights could have pulled it off either but they at least didn't seem to be doing it to make money. Anyone buying into Rangers to make money will struggle to do that and that is of enormous concern to me.

Whyte??? My god is that all you got?? So everytime anybody bids for Rangers we have to assume therer bad because of CW?

The only laughing stock are the fans that think they have any influence over who will take over at Rangers.

Whyte??? My god is that all you got?? So everytime anybody bids for Rangers we have to assume therer bad because of CW?

The only laughing stock are the fans that think they have any influence over who will take over at Rangers.

To be fair, if any fan had uncovered what Whyte was truly up to before it happened (or even, early on in the situation) it would have had a huge influence on things. I'm not saying CG is the same, but it's obviously a perilous time for the club - being sold by people with no love of the club (D&P) to whoever can talk a good case. It's worth cross-examining the situation.

If you have the know-how to do it.

Which I don't.

To a certain extent, he was correct, but that doesn't necessarily make him any different.

he just put me in mind of whyte when he was ranting on.

I maintain we would be well on our way to a cva under tbk.

now were hoping a guy who took 4 months to raise 3 million can raise another 8.5 in 6 weeks.

Assume they are bad - NO

Ask questions - YES