How Green And Investors Could Double Their Money

Rather unrelated to the article, sometimes you do ownder what posters get away with - not that there is a disciplinary body et al on a board of course, freedom of speech and all that. "Liars, con-men, 'being at it' and whatnot. Half of that to me sounds like the talk you see after a bad game when the manager or certain players come under scrutinity, i.e. being incompetent or a joke of a footballer. The other half is split between real concern, conjecture and ignorance (or no knowledge) of the work the admins (have to) carry out. Not saying that I'm right here or that the admins doing a particular fine job, it is just my impression and humble opinion.

oh I agree with that but they will try.

we were conned he showed us proof of funds blah blah blah.

but let's be clear they are in on this. they have provided facilities and told lies to help the big sell.

I would say greens only chance is if tbk join forces with him and that's not impossible though he would need to change his plan drastically. they weren't about getting rich.

tbh I can't see green getting rich the fans won't back a share issue that's not going into the club.

And just what are The No Mark Knights going to use for cash Irn-Bru glass cheques. Remember theirs was a bid so full of holes it made a great sieve.

All we've had from a lot on here is we will never see a CVA proposal he's a fake, oh wait is that a CVA proposal I see.

Now it's he has no money to fund this it will never be passed. What you going to say if it gets approved?

As for the share floatation if he's waiting on Rangers fans buying into this he can forget. When was the last time Rangers fans dug deep on a share floatation?

Hold on a minute.

I've made my concerns about Green clear from the off and have said any CVA proposal doesn't mean his funding is secured. Now, it may well be that Green can fund his takeover and the club going forward (and I desperately hope he does) but I think as fans it's only right we ask questions until that actually happens.

I really find it amazing that people don't want to ask such questions given what has happened under SDM and then Whyte - juxtaposed with the inconsistent comments of D&P.

Sure, as I mentioned earlier, there is an element of sour grapes in some concerns but that doesn't make them any less relevant.

As I said over the weekend, we're talking about the very future of our football club here. It's not a time for people to slag each other off.

All we've had from a lot on here is we will never see a CVA proposal he's a fake, oh wait is that a CVA proposal I see.

Now it's he has no money to fund this it will never be passed. What you going to say if it gets approved?

As for the share floatation if he's waiting on Rangers fans buying into this he can forget. When was the last time Rangers fans dug deep on a share floatation?

I'm on of the people who don't believe in green or d&p or their dodgey cva.

but surely you must see why we are concerned. a week's delay because he didn't have the cash to fund us for 6 weeks.

confirmation that d&p don't have the 8.5. given he's only just raised 2.7 there's no way the other 8.5 exists yet.

I can tell you he's had Glasgow business men like a smillie in giving him the hard sell to no avail.

there's a good reason were worried and I see no point in sugarcoating it for others.

green should have by now put up the 8.5 million. he hasn't.

he might yet in the next 6 weeks but if he can't raise it we will be back to the other bidders who will struggle to do anything but newco us in time for the new season.

Rather unrelated to the article, sometimes you do ownder what posters get away with - not that there is a disciplinary body et al on a board of course, freedom of speech and all that. "Liars, con-men, 'being at it' and whatnot. Half of that to me sounds like the talk you see after a bad game when the manager or certain players come under scrutinity, i.e. being incompetent or a joke of a footballer. The other half is split between real concern, conjecture and ignorance (or no knowledge) of the work the admins (have to) carry out. Not saying that I'm right here or that the admins doing a particular fine job, it is just my impression and humble opinion.

The good (best?) thing I've found about this forum over the years is that our posters are generally capable of understanding most situations on their individual merits and that most debates are largely free from personal abuse and insults when opinions differ.

Ergo, I don't particularly mind when some may exaggerate about situations as such hyperbole is usually easily countered.

FWIW, I don't think D&P are liars, nor con-men, nor are they at it. I also can't claim I know their job. I don't.

However, I do know they've been inconsistent, contradictory and generally worthy of criticism. As such, it's not a surprise that people take that and the words of other bidders (losers or not) together and fear the bigger picture. They may well be wrong but there's nothing wrong with that in itself.

And just what are The No Mark Knights going to use for cash Irn-Bru glass cheques. Remember theirs was a bid so full of holes it made a great sieve.

they had all the cash sitting waiting to go in the day they got preffered bidder.

a bit less cash no question but real actual cash.

greens outbid them with promisses and hopes.

now our future depends on him digging up some cash.

The good (best?) thing I've found about this forum over the years is that our posters are generally capable of understanding most situations on their individual merits and that most debates are largely free from personal abuse and insults when opinions differ.

Ergo, I don't particularly mind when some may exaggerate about situations as such hyperbole is usually easily countered.

FWIW, I don't think D&P are liars, nor con-men, nor are they at it. I also can't claim I know their job. I don't.

However, I do know they've been inconsistent, contradictory and generally worthy of criticism. As such, it's not a surprise that people take that and the words of other bidders (losers or not) together and fear the bigger picture. They may well be wrong but there's nothing wrong with that in itself.

they have told a few porkies in fairness.

what they have done here is been conned or taken a huge gamble.

it looks like a gamble to me and I doubt that's part of their brief.

You think our fans (who will be asked to invest into this AIM flotation) asking valid questions about funding would risk the chance of the CVA happening? I think it's only natural for us to be constructively critical of any plans and I'd suggest anyone using such criticism to back off isn't really genuine.

Perhaps it's just terminology. Yes, everyone should be asking valid questions but I'd say that there's a difference between that and "crying out blue murder".

These people are not emotionally involved (yet). It's just a business opportunity and while asking valid questions will not be an issue, demanding full answers or threatening season ticket boycotts (for example - not saying you were suggesting that) may result in them deciding that the risk is not worth it, in which case newco beckons. People who are genuine walk away from deals for all sorts of reasons all the time.

they had all the cash sitting waiting to go in the day they got preffered bidder.

a bit less cash no question but real actual cash.

greens outbid them with promisses and hopes.

now our future depends on him digging up some cash.

We shouldn't be that critical just yet. The admins stated that they had/have proof of the funds at the time he made his bid, as well as when the CVA was being ironed out. While there is tangible anxiety and distrust amongst the support, we shouldn't get carried away by it again just yet. And it is pretty obvious that the media outlets take a negative or hush-hush spin on it. That's what they've done for the best part of this year and to great affect.

Perhaps it's just terminology. Yes, everyone should be asking valid questions but I'd say that there's a difference between that and "crying out blue murder".

These people are not emotionally involved (yet). It's just a business opportunity and while asking valid questions will not be an issue, demanding full answers or threatening season ticket boycotts (for example - not saying you were suggesting that) may result in them deciding that the risk is not worth it, in which case newco beckons. People who are genuine walk away from deals for all sorts of reasons all the time.

So, basically you're saying that people should do what they did with Whyte. That turned out well.