How Green And Investors Could Double Their Money

Why get personal over this?

I appreciate no-one should take what the media write carte blanche, but there are very real worries about Green. I'm astonished people are prepared to ignore them after what has happened over the last 12 years.

Did I go personal? Just wondered where he is, nothing more, nothing less - since such stories are usually f&d for him.

Did I say I'm not concerned? What gives you the impression I'm ignoring the above? (Then again, yo do wonder how quickly a positive CVA announcement is followed by a variety of negative-spin articles. ... Or maybe not.)

So are they attempting to pressure Green then?

and distance themselves from the impending clustercuss. perhaps.

though we both know the record also gets some info from the blue knights who must be pretty unhappy right now.

this proposal looks little better than their bid which had real cash not hoped for cash.

d&p have taken a punt on green a punt that threatens rangers very existance.

Did I go personal? Just wondered where he is, nothing more, nothing less - since such stories are usually f&d for him.

Did I say I'm not concerned? What gives you the impression I'm ignoring the above? (Then again, yo do wonder how quickly a positive CVA announcement is followed by a variety of negative-spin articles. ... Or maybe not.)

Naming other users specifically is getting personal, yes and I've continually asked all 'sides' to refrain as it only results in defensive posts instead of constructive debate.

We've not seen the positive CVA announcement yet unfortunately. Hopefully we will today then we can judge it on its own merits. Some comment from Green would be useful as well.

and distance themselves from the impending clustercuss. perhaps.

though we both know the record also gets some info from the blue knights who must be pretty unhappy right now.

this proposal looks little better than their bid which had real cash not hoped for cash.

d&p have taken a punt on green a punt that threatens rangers very existance.

D&P can't distance themselves now. They've made their bed.

D&P can't distance themselves now. They've made their bed.

oh I agree with that but they will try.

we were conned he showed us proof of funds blah blah blah.

but let's be clear they are in on this. they have provided facilities and told lies to help the big sell.

I would say greens only chance is if tbk join forces with him and that's not impossible though he would need to change his plan drastically. they weren't about getting rich.

tbh I can't see green getting rich the fans won't back a share issue that's not going into the club.

Don't bother DB you can't have a pop at Admins pet poster, a lot different when he's the one having the pop.

All we've had from a lot on here is we will never see a CVA proposal he's a fake, oh wait is that a CVA proposal I see.

Now it's he has no money to fund this it will never be passed. What you going to say if it gets approved?

As for the share floatation if he's waiting on Rangers fans buying into this he can forget. When was the last time Rangers fans dug deep on a share floatation?