How Green And Investors Could Double Their Money

Such articles must be food and drink for forlanssister et al. Wonder where they are?

NB: Yes, that's tongue-in-cheek ...

Why get personal over this?

I appreciate no-one should take what the media write carte blanche, but there are very real worries about Green. I'm astonished people are prepared to ignore them after what has happened over the last 12 years.

There's a difference between ignoring things and being utterly impotent to affect them, though.

What are we supposed to do about Green, should we have concerns? What will happen will happen and we will be mere onlookers, as was the case, alas, with the sale of our club to Murray and then Whyte.

There's a difference between ignoring things and being utterly impotent to affect them, though.

What are we supposed to do about Green, should we have concerns? What will happen will happen and we will be mere onlookers, as was the case, alas, with the sale of our club to Murray and then Whyte.

I don't disagree that we're arguably impotent but there's also a big difference from welcoming people with open arms and ensuring valid questions are asked to apply pressure to court-appointed, regulated officials.

All indications to me are that Green is struggling to fund his venture. Given what has happened over the last year in particular, our support should be crying out blue murder - not slagging off those that have valid doubts.

I appreciate no-one should take what the media write carte blanche, but there are very real worries about Green. I'm astonished people are prepared to ignore them after what has happened over the last 12 years.

There are a lot of nudge, nudge, wink, wink warnings about Green, most of which may appear to be coming from camps which have not been successful.

I guess that there is a feeling of frustration as it's difficult to decipher what's going on as nobody is coming out and saying precisely what the issues are (apart from Leggat - Dalglish, Low).

There are a lot of nudge, nudge, wink, wink warnings about Green, most of which may appear to be coming from camps which have not been successful.

I guess that there is a feeling of frustration as it's difficult to decipher what's going on as nobody is coming out and saying precisely what the issues are (apart from Leggat - Dalglish, Low).

That's fair enough and I'm surprised that no-one has come out and made their concerns known publicly about Green.

Throughout this shambles I've been critical of other bidders for playing games and agree that rather than concentrate on their own bids, they've preferred to knock others. This means any info from such people could be less than reliable.

However, I don't think Green has been convincing and I don't have any trust in D&P to deliver. Both of them combined and, taking into account the Whyte debacle, is less than a nudge and more of a strong push. A push right off the edge of the cliff.

IMHO of course... ;)

And risk possibly our only chance of avoiding a newco? Really? Genuine question.

You think our fans (who will be asked to invest into this AIM flotation) asking valid questions about funding would risk the chance of the CVA happening? I think it's only natural for us to be constructively critical of any plans and I'd suggest anyone using such criticism to back off isn't really genuine.