Lafferty in talks with Huddersfield Town

Before Whyte, I've been led to believe we were making something like an effective £7m surplus which went to pay the debt and interest. Any hole will be almost wholly due to lack of Europe and differences in ticket sales. Of course that changes if we are not in the SPL or have other sanctions.

Assuming an ideal scenario of similar ticket sales, are we saying that not being in Europe will cost us £17m net per season that we rely on? I for one, doubt that.

the 7 million surpluss was off 20 million euro revenue.

and new bumper contract have been handed out by whyte of course.

PS Last season we made very little from Europe or the cups, paid £8m to ticketus and had other income snaffled by Whyte and yet we were about £10m short. Next season we won't have the Ticketus bill or Whyte.

We've also lost our highest earner in Jelavic and Papac is leaving which will be a significant reduction. If the TV deal goes through that will also increase our income by over half a million.

If tickets sales stay the same then I can see us plausibly breaking even. We can't even break that by signing anyone.

Danny mate i think you need to read what i typed mate and come back and say you got i wrong about what i have said.

He has been a waste of money.

He has been injured alot.

He needs to grow up alot.

I never said anything about hating him, your just made that up mate.

Read what is there not what other people have typed mate.

You're right. You didn't type the words 'I hate him' but your post implied it by slating everything about him.

It's to be expected Danny. Charlie Adam is getting it tight just because he said we should get on with it.

He's a wee cock though. He said he didn't care about this club, only his brother who was employed here. A vile comment to come out with imo.

You're right. You didn't type the words 'I hate him' but your post implied it by slating everything about him.

So you just miss out the bit where i said he has produced the goods at times, just not enough?

Also where i thank him for his goals?

I did not imply i hated him, you just made that up mate. Now please try and stick to the words type and stop making them up yourself.

Before Whyte, I've been led to believe we were making something like an effective £7m surplus which went to pay the debt and interest. Any hole will be almost wholly due to lack of Europe and differences in ticket sales. Of course that changes if we are not in the SPL or have other sanctions.

Assuming an ideal scenario of similar ticket sales, are we saying that not being in Europe will cost us £17m net per season that we rely on? I for one, doubt that.

17,124,000 Euros in 2009/10 from UEFA that excludes gate receipts.

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/competitions/General/01/51/72/68/1517268_DOWNLOAD.pdf

18,526,000 Euros in 2010/11 from UEFA again excluding gate receipts.

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/uefaorg/Finance/01/66/11/07/1661107_DOWNLOAD.pdf

724,972 Euros 2010/11 from Europa League excluding gate receipts.

we didn't pay ticketus 8 million and we dodged 16 million of tax and still ran out of money in march.

Eh? That's not what the D&P report said. They may not be the most reliable but where are you getting your info from?

I recall the unpaid tax bill (without penalties) was more like £7m. The we tax bill which balooned to about £9m but is irrelevant as we obviously won't be due to pay that every year in the future...

We also didn't run out of money in March, we didn't have enough to finish the season. We were about £3-4m short.

Would someone like to publish the NET income from Europe? Gross income doesn't tell us much. I recall we were told we didn't make much net from the UEFA final year due to bonus and costs. It led to fans asking where the missing millions were.

Would someone like to publish the NET income from Europe? Gross income doesn't tell us much. I recall we were told we didn't make much net from the UEFA final year due to bonus and costs. It led to fans asking where the missing millions were.

The figures from UEFA are net payments and they exclude gate receipts, hospitality etc.