Emergency RFF meeting today at 5?

"@GersnetOnline: Interesting meeting at Ibrox earlier. I'm afraid Green was far from convincing & there wasn't enough time for any difficult questions."

"@GersnetOnline: @JohnDCGow Plenty patter but little substance. This man has a long way to go before he can prove he's the right choice as new owner."

Green confirmed '5 or 6' investors already with a pot currently 'over £20m'

To confirm: Ticketus deal has been terminated. Now owe them money, not tickets."

this also tells me they will not be a problem to us when it comes to the CVA

"@GersnetOnline: Interesting meeting at Ibrox earlier. I'm afraid Green was far from convincing & there wasn't enough time for any difficult questions."

"@GersnetOnline: @JohnDCGow Plenty patter but little substance. This man has a long way to go before he can prove he's the right choice as new owner."

Yeah, was interesting enough but I remain unconvinced this guy is the answer we were hoping for.

20 investors to 5 or 6 investors? Share flotation to raise cash? Naming people then saying they've not secured their cash yet?

I don't think this guy will buy Rangers.

Sounds like a bit of a non event really.

It'll be interesting to get some feedback from Bluedell too.

Yeah, was interesting enough but I remain unconvinced this guy is the answer we were hoping for.

20 investors to 5 or 6 investors? Share flotation to raise cash? Naming people then saying they've not secured their cash yet?

But, but .... he's got a "legally binding contract" and there can't be any "reverse gear".... :whistle:

Did I imagine it, or did he claim on Sunday that he spent time getting the backers together prior to bidding as opposed to others making a bid and scrambling around looking for finance?

It could be the Murray/Whyte effect, but his story appears to be unravelling before our very eyes.

Hey Frankie, did you see this quote from Green in one of the official site's articles today?

Last night's announcement was an option we considered when we bought the club.

"when we bought the club" ..... :whistle:

It could be the Murray/Whyte effect, but his story appears to be unravelling before our very eyes.

I said straight away after hearing the initial press conference that I thought he talked a load of nonsense. That view didn't go down too well.... :whistle: