Emergency RFF meeting today at 5?

If the RFFF make a further appeal for funds on the understanding it is for legal fees for any forth coming battles with the SFA?SPL, i'm sure they will receive another massive response. This is what the support want, take these fookers on in the courts.

Its not an emergency RFFF meeting tonight, but there is a meeting between fans reps and Mr Green to discuss all issues regarding the takeover. I imagine last nights kangaroo court verdict will be high on the agenda, although it is important to stress that this was arranged before last nights events.

I understand Gersnet will be represented at the meeting.

Its not an emergency RFFF meeting tonight, but there is a meeting between fans reps and Mr Green to discuss all issues regarding the takeover. I imagine last nights kangaroo court verdict will be high on the agenda, although it is important to stress that this was arranged before last nights events.

I understand Gersnet will be represented at the meeting.

TB other forums are saying Mr Green is at Hampden just now? any info mate.

TB other forums are saying Mr Green is at Hampden just now? any info mate.

nope, sorry. Will no doubt find out tonight. If you recall Regan had asked to see Green on thursday/friday to quiz him on his consortium, so it could be that.

Or it course it could be Green going in all guns blazing telling him that he remembers what a dick he was at Yorkshire and that he obviously hasnt changed since getting the boot from there, and that he is going to ensure he gets the boot from the SFA as he is an incompetant tosser who obviously has the same leanings as his brother.

nope, sorry. Will no doubt find out tonight. If you recall Regan had asked to see Green on thursday/friday to quiz him on his consortium, so it could be that.

Or it course it could be Green going in all guns blazing telling him that he remembers what a dick he was at Yorkshire and that he obviously hasnt changed since getting the boot from there, and that he is going to ensure he gets the boot from the SFA as he is an incompetant tosser who obviously has the same leanings as his brother.

That would be good to hear hehe.