Please don't buy into the Scottish Cup final protest nonsense.

Folks,

Disrupting this Scottish Cup Final at Hampden is one of the worst ideas I've ever heard and the people promoting such action amongst our support should be severely questioned.

The way to go about this is to target the media and FORCE them to speak up for Rangers, not to give them a stick to batter us with.

Anyone who thinks marching on Hampden on cup final day is a good idea doesn't have my backing or support and I honestly don't think they have the best interests of Rangers at heart because it's a definite recipe for disaster.

If you want to help the club do it in other ways: Donate to the RFFF; reply to mainstream media articles online and in print; send letters of complaint regarding articles that aren't true or offend you; pick up the phone and put some of the Rangers-hating muppets in their place on the Radio phone-ins.

Do anything you can to help Rangers, but please don't go to Hampden on Saturday unless you're genuinely going to watch the game because Gers fans going there to protest is a poor show in ways that just can't be put into words.

NOTE - This post is only my own opinion.

Edited by Zappa

Agree wont look good, but the media are gone if we are looking for a friend there. We are on our own no one will help us but ourselves. Not one Rangers fan should step foot in a football ground except Ibrox, total withdrawal of all players from any Scotland team, withdrawal from the Scottish & League Cup. In fact let's just kill Scottish Football they seem Hellbent on trying to kill us lets fight fire with fire.

IMO That is the reason why the SFA held the appeal 3 days before the final .

They wan't us to turn up at Hampden on Saturday with the world watching , when it all kicks off it will be our support and reputation that gets torn to shreds in the world press , puplic opinion of anybody who may sympathize with us will change and another victory handed to the SFA scum .

it's a lose lose situation and will play straight into the hands of our enemys .

Guest DietofWorms

It would be a terrible idea to disrupt the Final. We get enough stick for things we don't do, never mind the shitstorm that would follow this.

However I will say that continued co-ordinated protests and boycotts could be very effective next season.

My thinking is that outright boycotts of away games makes things too easy for the SPL to ignore...but if we could co-ordinate supporters clubs to take turns in accepting a maximum of say, 500 to 750 tickets for away games then this would still ensure all the Police and stewarding for segregation would have to be paid for while giving the clubs a minimum of cash from our fans.