I want Green to tell us who is in the consortium. There's an obligation to share that

I'm loathe to agree with Regan, but I do think the SFA should check that Green is on the level. Is that why he wants to know though?

The paranoid part of me thinks Regan only wants to find out so that he can put the kybosh on the deal somehow and come up with some way to penalise us for it.

The other paranoid part of me wants evidence that the 20 investors do exist. As it stands it would be easy for Green to say, sometime in the future, "Yes we did have 20 investors but they only wanted in if a CVA was agreed / if the transfer embargo was lifted / if we won the BTC. Since we didn't, it's only X."

The non-paranoid part of me died a couple of weeks ago.

I'm with you, at the back if the Paranoid Bus! We can't sit at the front...they'll be doing something behind us.

And in re. Rhegan's point, what obligation, other than good manners, is he referring to? Or is he just inventing rules as he goes along? A farce of a body...it seems to pick the wrong course of action every time.

Of course there's a need to find out who's taking over a member club...but don't just ask nicely and hope for the best, get rules put in place!! That's your fucking job, you waste of space!!!

What happens if Regan doesn't like some/all of the backers....what can he do??? NOTHING!!!!

Until Mr Green, or any of his consortium assume a position within the club ie. director etc, the SFA/SPL are powerless to do anything. This has been shown time & time again with Mad Vlad @ Hearts!!!!

By all means, Regan & Mr Green should have a chat, whereby Mr Green can outline (in broad terms) his plans for the club, but nothing else should or needs to be divulged!!!

What happens if Regan doesn't like some/all of the backers....what can he do??? NOTHING!!!!

Until Mr Green, or any of his consortium assume a position within the club ie. director etc, the SFA/SPL are powerless to do anything. This has been shown time & time again with Mad Vlad @ Hearts!!!!

By all means, Regan & Mr Green should have a chat, whereby Mr Green can outline (in broad terms) his plans for the club, but nothing else should or needs to be divulged!!![/quote

You took the words right out of my mouth mate.